Snowredwolf change of rank
Information 
[Image: announcement.png]

SnowredWolf has decided that he wants to become a developer for Fearless and drop his Super Admin rank. This way he can focus more on getting new features on Fearless. He's worked on quite a few projects privately, and wants to implement them into the gamemode.

He will still have admin powers ingame (full Developer rank), however will not be in charge of the Fearless team anymore.

I do thank SnowredWolf for his work as Super Admin, and I'm pleased to announce he will stick with us, this time with a different (and important) task.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Good decision! I am very happy you still want to focus on developing for the community. You're capable of doing great things which I know you will do.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Rylund
You did good as an SA Snow!

Good thing you are still with us.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • DreeBott, Rylund
Aww, well i guess this will give us more Updates!

Best of luck, Snow! Smile
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Rylund
Well, fair enough^^
Cant wait to see what kind of stuff you have worked With Smile
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Rylund
Congrats
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Dropping in rank purely to help out the community, even if it means losing status and certain perks.

Respect, nothing but respect.
The following 10 users Like Jan's post:
  • Reebs, ShadowPurple, Brikaas, DreeBott, Wolven, Ghost, Rylund, Floodify, Mist, Feffe
Its good that you're not leaving, At least now you can focus on developing for Fearless.
The following 1 user Likes Flares's post:
  • Rylund
Weird to see snow with a different rank haha, good decision. Looking at your previous work I think you'll do a great job!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Rylund