DooZ
Name of player: DooZ™

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61032702

Time in GMT: 14:10

Server: v4b1

Summary: Attempted RDM / FearRP

Evidence:

We had a hostage and were escaping the police. Not attempt was made at "hot pursuit". DooZ decided to just try to gun us down when we came to his checkpoint.

Although you can't see that its DooZ in the video, he did imply it was him in ooc later. Also damage logs can be check to see that he damaged Naisu and Blade, and was killed by Naisu.

Edit: More evidence

Do you have any other evidence to add that you had a hostage, that you made it clear to the current Goverment that you had one and solid evidence of it actually being DooZ?

You've got 24 hours to reply and or add evidence, or this Player Report will be Denied

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Although the police should have known we had a hostage (a cop saw us do it), I'm not sure if they did. They still attempted to just shoot us right?

12.9 Police can not shoot vehicles unless it is vital that the car needs to be stopped, for example if the driver is putting lives of others at risk. Hot pursuit must be the first option.

I've added more evidence to the post, and it is clear no pursuit was happening.

For proof that it was DooZ, can't you just check damage logs?
Player Report

Denied

Closing Notes:

Lack of valid evidence, none of the things that I asked could be provided.

Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Moderator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I know this has been dealt with, but I had orders to shoot on sight.

Edit: Forgot to mention that you were being chased and my goal was to stop the vehicle, not kill, as I stated in OOC, make sure you give you all the facts, not just the ones that suit your needs.

*User Warned*

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

User warned for posting after Player Report being denied.
Player Report moved to section "Denied".
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]