Report: Verdag
Name of player: Verdag

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50171513

Time in GMT: Wednesday, ‎December ‎14, ‎2016, ‏‎1:22:56 PM, I copied the exact date the recording was made, so it's by Israel time.

Server: v4d2 (Not 100% sure about the name)

Summary: I was buying pots, I adverted it, he came to my house and asked me if I need pots, I said no because I don't have seeds. He said he can sell me seeds too I said great. He asked me if I had contra (I realised he's fishy. Trying to raid me or something) So I said no (I lied). He went away so I realizsed he's about to raid me
I called a cop, told him this guy might raid me and told him how he looks like, etc.
I went back to my base and made sure no one is around
A minute passed and this guy was outside my base or something so I ran back in the house and suddenly he comes from my fence. (Propclimb) I ran inside the house cause he(they) was shooting at me with a shotgun (means it was a raid, not a burglery) Called the cops, started fraps and then he shot my door down. The rest is in the video.
He broke several rules here, such as using a shotgun for a burglary, prop climbing his car upto a prop and raiding without a reason.

Evidence: Youtube video

-Not Involved-

6.3a You may climb on top of a vehicle and use that to climb over walls.
They used a vehicle to climb over the wall (Which is allowed) and raided you with a valid reason.

Please refrain from posting if you're not involved.

Denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]