Report: Finn Conlon
Name of player: Finn Conlon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79431150

Time in GMT: Roughly 4PM

Server: v4b1

Summary: FailRP

Police was called out onto a hostage situation at industrial.  I took control as SWAT Captain (SRU Sgt) and retrieved the hostage.  Due to the fact that the hostage takers were cooperative and did not show any harm towards the hostage or police, I attempted a peaceful sentence to them.  I relayed this to the team.  However, an officer rammed the fence.  I ordered them to not enter the property as it would end the peaceful negotiating (Thus ending the peaceful if possible idea).  Instead of attempting a peaceful hearing, MrFinnConlon refused orders and stormed the property with a heavy rifle under the job class of 'Traffic Officer'.  Under no circumstance should a traffic officer disobey orders and storm head first into a raid.  Due to such circumstances, I report for failRP as traffic officer (police officer).  Someone with 700 hours should understand its the police's duty to attempt peaceful negotiators before moving to a more deadly tactic.

Evidence
A traffic officer never the less is part of the police force, I arrived on scene to assist with the police siege, I like all the other officers take orders from the police serg not the sru serg. You will find that you paid for the hostage and thus there were no more endangered lives! Seeing as you are not my serg how did I disobey orders??
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
While I do see your point, This is so minor, and a traffic officer is part of the PD, and can participate in raids.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Moved.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]