Forums ded
Now that everyone has been banned for tos bullshit and the rest have resigned there's nothing left on the forums.
Thank you, you ruined it all idiots.

Baiiiii bitch!
Everyone may be gone but CYKA remains <3
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
And Blayt problem...
you stole my name, i'm the real sebasti121
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH! Best shitpost of the subforum right here. Best thing I can say, if they would have followed ToS, they'd still be here. Best to find yourself a place to talk that doesn't have rules.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Random
(12-15-2016, 07:21 AM)Emil2205 Wrote: you stole my name, i'm the real sebasti121

Fuck off, I was first
This may sound harsh, but can you just move on and find something productive to do with you're time.

This has got old and isn't funny anymore.

The following 3 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Marty, Envy
Some music to help you get through the loss of Sebasti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiBe2_xvZRk
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Joulle
I've been on forums with more playerbase that have been less active
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-15-2016, 09:45 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!  Best shitpost of the subforum right here.  Best thing I can say, if they would have followed ToS, they'd still be here.  Best to find yourself a place to talk that doesn't have rules.

You have really shite sense of humor if this made you laugh that hard..
Just felt like pointing that out.

And I've been banned recently for ToS when I broke no ToS, with which I just want to point out not every ban is as justified.
Don't go putting blind faith in a team/people you barely or not at all know.
Don't be so naive.

Sebasti has helped the Fearless team plenty as a regular player, he's been more useful than the entire teacher team combined.
It's only because someone else found out about what sebasti did over half a year ago that it ended up with his ban, since Avgar had been protecting him for ages from that ban until then.
On the outside he was just a shitposter, but nobody knew he was also kind of a useful informant for Fearless.
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Eclipze, Emil, Joulle