Unban Request
Your name: [FL:RP] Didrixs1

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:44340788[/b]

Your ban ID: 75052

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason: Breaking FearRP.

Why we should unban you:

* As you can see Jonas has banned a lot of people for the same reason "breaking fearRP". I think he is banning people for no reason just because he has the power to do it. Why is it so many people with "breaking FearRP". He can just ban people for no cause. Like what happend with me. I was playing Fearless RP with my friend "Claymore" and while I was playing, my mom asked me for some help, so I had to be AFK for like 5 minutes. When I came back I saw that Jonas freezed me, and I dont know why. I tried to ask him what's going on, but suddenly I got banned for 24 hours without any reasons. I have my friend "claymore" as a witness. I would like you to unban me because I got banned for no reasons, and I was AFK for like 5 minutes. I don't think it's fair. Me and my friend "Claymore" would like to play together on your server before he has to go to the army, so this is our last hours together, and we would really like to enjoy playing together on your server. I know i have only 3 hours left, but that's what we got together, because he need to take a plane in 4 hours, so please help us out. We would really appreciate that.
We cannot delay a punishment to fit your schedule.

That said, awaiting input of banning moderator.

Please be patient.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello Didrix,

First i'd like to explain the situation, i was called by some people, who said you where double-dooring, i tried to talk with you but you where just "AFK". I removed your double-door, and let the situation continue, as the door was removed, you pulled out a knife, and then they blastet in your door and told you to get on the ground, but you did not, this was when i gave you a warning, because you where never within striking range, so FearRP was on you, then you put the knife down again, and once again they told you to get down, however you did not comply, instead you ran to your contraband to collect it, and this was when you recived your ban.

UBR Rules Wrote:7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Let me remind you that lying in The Courthouse is not allowed, and can cause a lengthy forum suspension.

Also, just because i've banned alot of people for the same reason, does not mean i'm abusing my powers, i am just keeping the servers clean.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I was one of the people there, he did in fact not listen to my order, but he did not take money out of his contraband since it didn't have any money inside of it.
With all being said above by Jonas.
Denied.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]