PR: Holdem
Lightbulb 
Thread Title: Use of swat van to kill a suspect

Name of player: [FL:M] Holdem

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20116682

Time in GMT: 22:20

Server: v4b1

Summary: We killed pres, as we fled we took a cop hostage, then we hid in industrial waiting for the cops to stop looking for us, we hide the old car and split into three groups, Me an centurion to my car that the cops had not seen before. As we leave indust the swat van behinds rammed us intentionally into a wall, blowing up the car killing me. With no clue that i was a wanted fugitive this is bordering on RDM

Evidence
Footage : https://youtu.be/gjbdU-cUkoY

Owner of the swat van - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=817848895

https://gyazo.com/f6007f57880ab57e2cb6ed662cd2bcb5
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Hey Finn,

An Officer was taken Hostage around the Industrial area, hence why we responded. We spotted a Police officer at Industrial, on his own with no police cruiser. I turned on our lights/siren and the person ran towards and jumped in your civilian car with haste as a passenger with yourself, which by itself is extremely suspicious. You sped off, obviously trying to get away from us. You pulled your handbrake upon attempting to curve into the Industrial tunnel to leave and your car slightly went out of control, so since the SWAT van has absolutely nothing on any vehicle for speed, I proceeded to ram you to block your vehicle against the wall so that we may find out if that Officer was the hostage. Unfortunately for some reason your vehicle exploded, which is due to faults in the damage system for cars more than anything else, as cars have exploded on me while driving at 15-20mph by driving into a "Stop" sign. It was never my intention to "Blow up your car" or have you killed, but simply block your vehicle and order you to exit so that we could verify that the person that was wearing a police uniform wasn't the Hostage, o though it turned out that he was a criminal wearing a stolen police uniform, hence him trying to get away from us.

The fact that you sped off with a possible officer hostage inside your vehicle is more than enough reason to try and stop you. I don't really see how ramming a car as the government when said car is obviously trying to get away, with a possible officer hostage, counts as rule breakage.

I personally don't see anything wrong with my actions as said, other staff members are free to give their input on this, but on my behalf, there's nothing more to say.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
It is clear that you rammed my car into a wall, that wasn't blocking my car. Secondly if you thought that there was a cop in the car ( who was fake) Ramming the car would endanger their life, isn't that FailRP?
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
As said, I was attempting to block your car against the wall, it hit the barrier instead and for some reason your car exploded, when it should just have been "Stuck" and then surrounded by a van full of SRU.

I don't really believe that ramming a car would endanger anyones life at such low speeds, and the "officer" actually survived and was arrested. As said, it was unfortunate that your car exploded and unintended. I don't have anything else to add, the video is there as well as our views on what happened, an SA can look into it and have their say.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Hello,

Ramming a vehicle in order to make it stop is a perfectly fine method to stop a vehicle, from what I can read from both sides of the story it seems like the part with your vehicle exploding was an accident. I do not personally see how Holdem broke the rules in the given evidence, and therefore I am going to deny this ban request.

Also, for the future, I'd have to ask you to avoid metagaming as we can hear in your evidence. You are using third party communication software to talk with other people about in-character related matters.