w00t
Well at first i had something about 210K, then i lended 60K to Your Local Banana. After a few days he gave the 60K back, and then i had 220K. (earned 10K on those days ofc).
I have joined the server several times after i got the money back, and i honestly don't remember if the 60K were there or not, But i joined today after being gone for a couple of days, and i suddenly have only about 160K... (Recently spendt 30K on Nudelz Wheel Of Fortune, so i've got about 130K now)
So "220 - 60 = 160" i thought. And the first thing that hit me was that i had lended those money to him.. I tried to ask him if he has got the money back somehow, but he said he doesnt have them. I trust him 100% cause he has borrowed money of me twice now and given them back as soon as he can.
I've got a screenshot of our conversation cause it's sort of a proof.. I hope it's proof enough :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's not that clear, improve the image. When was this a date and time would also be helpful.
(09-25-2010, 07:51 PM)Fallen Wrote: It's not that clear, improve the image.

1st. ehh.. idk how to xD 2nd. It's Definitely readable if you zoom at it Smile
But i shouldn't have to zoom in Smile
(09-25-2010, 08:07 PM)Fallen Wrote: But i shouldn't have to zoom in Smile

Then you dont want to help meh then! Sad
You didn't even give me the information i asked for.... Angry
(09-25-2010, 08:08 PM)Fallen Wrote: You didn't even give me the information i asked for.... Angry

xD sorry xD You DID edit that, didnt you? cus i didnt see it when i read it earlier.... whatever xD On-topic again: Well i don't exactly remember, but i think it was.. Well it was at least under a week ago >.< I think it was late at the evening. But i live in Norway and i dont really know the difference of time and blabla you know what i mean... >.<

EDIT: I think the server has had problems saving my progress lately because i've changed name and clan like... 7 times, but it's back to the old name and clan when i join again later..
But today it staid changed when i joined again, so it's alright now, but it wasnt earlier. I think that's why i lost the 60K and they didnt pop back to Local Banana
Well you said a week and you we had a few problems with the database saving so thats probably why.
(09-25-2010, 08:20 PM)Fallen Wrote: Well you said a week and you we had a few problems with the database saving so thats probably why.

that's what i thought >.< so could i get them back, or..? Smile
I would say have you got any evidence and you do so yes.