Unban Request - Field - 11/12/2016
Note: Create is not included in this and all replies from Create are from Field unless stated otherwise.
Your name: field

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 73458

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: BRA (74627) - Continued disrespectful and insulting behaviour on FL services.

Involved: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Why we should unban you: It's been 3 months since this entire ordeal happened, and I'm not here to defend my action but instead try and redeem myself. Before I explain my side more I'd like to say that I know I don't really deserve this, but I also believe I've matured greatly.

The BR that was made against me at the time I thought was quite dishonest as it only showed one sentance.

But the actual argument itself was much more, spanning for almost 10 minutes during which all three parties made insults to eachother, especially Rat not really suprising as he has been known to be spiteful towards other players, if you want proof you can go look at his Teacher Application. 

I also wanted to mention my actions on the forums back in February. A few months after the ban was issued I was presented with a deal - if I apologised to Hitman I could be unbanned. At the time I refused and I deeply regret that, so Hitman please accept the following apology.

Spoiler :
Hitman,
I deeply apologise for what I said to you. Your a great guy and I wish the best for you in the future.
Field

There are 2 others I'd also like to apologise to too:
-Agorith: Sorry for everything, I'm sorry for being a huge d*** to you, I want to take back everything I've ever said to you. You were a great admin and I wish you the best in everything you do.

-Snow: Sorry for Doxxing you, and for revealing your name to everyone on TS. The Intial Doxxing was a huge mess up on my end because I didn't read it, and I claim full responsibility for that, I thought it would be fine as it was completely public and I found it with infomation on your Steam Profile (and also sorry for making spend that $8)

To Finish, I hope you all understand that I know what I did was wrong. I'm sorry to everyone I offened and hope to be back on the servers soon.

-Field
(12-11-2016, 06:51 PM)Create Wrote: especially Rat not really suprising as he has been known to be spiteful towards other players.
-Field

You clearly dont know me..

You were piping up to a variety players and I was the only one to stand up for myself, you display an extremely salty attitude 24/7 and the screenshot shows this.

Cheers,
Rat

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Banning administrator at the time.

I don't have all that much to say about this other than the fact regardless of you being given chance after chance to redeem yourself, you still were reluctant in spreading your toxic behaviour around the server.
Anyone that stood in your way was given the same toxic treatment.

You kept on harassing me and Infernaw earlier this year and regardless I stood up for you in the case we were discussing regarding your teamspeak ban.
I managed to get your sentence shortened, but you still went out of your way to attack me on quite a personal level. I'm not the only one you've done this to in the past.

I banned you for a few months earlier this year, and within the timespan of your first hour back on the server at the beginning of summer you decided to spread very nasty rumors of me trough OOC.
I decided a few more months were necessary along with being put on your last chance, due to all the harassment/disrespect situations you had been punished for in the past.
Once that ban had expired, you were reported for disrespect in OOC once again and thus this resulted in your permanent suspension.

If the current team decides to unban you once more I'd suggest the ban stays on record, and you'll still be put on a last chance.
Last chance in this case meaning whenever you're caught disrespecting and/or harassing people again the permanent suspension will be reinstated, and more than likely never to be expired.
These people all agree that your known to be a minge, this is only the surface.

Spoiler :
[Image: image.png]

Why are you targeting me during a UBR, i dont understand how you are 'Redeeming yourself'

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(12-11-2016, 07:30 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Why are you targeting me during a UBR, i dont understand how you are 'Redeeming yourself'

because you got me banned
Considering my name has been mentioned throughout the screenshot, my reply shown has no current standing, so do not use it. Rat has changed my opinion on him. My first and only reply on this. Now I suggest staying on topic instead of attacking Rat in order to justify your own actions.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-11-2016, 07:34 PM)Create Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 07:30 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Why are you targeting me during a UBR, i dont understand how you are 'Redeeming yourself'

because you got me banned

Enough, both of you. 

Field, I don't see how you've changed or how you are now "redeeming" yourself because you seem to be exactly as you were when you left. 

That said, this will be discussed internally.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello Field,

I have brought this up in internal discussion, and after reading your comment earlier, it's clear to the team (myself included) that you have not changed for the better. 

I appreciate you taking the time to write this unban request. 

Denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]