[Solved] [Solved] My Gmod Chrashes
Hello Community,

My Garrys mod chrashes multiple time if am on the Server, like yesterday as [FL] MaserNoel Drives pase me in his Bus and bam my game crashes ;C. Or Like today i was driving whit my truck at grassy fields and then its crashed too.

Dont now what to do.

Best regrads Tim
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further

Hello Timmy TV,

I would love to help you but there's not much I can do without some sort of crash log. 
If you could get me a crash log from garrysmod, it'll make it much easier to solve your issue.

Spoiler: How to find a crash log.
1. Go to your steam library.
2. Select 'Garry's Mod' and right click
3. Go to properties.
4. Select 'local files'
5. Click 'browse local files...'
6. Find the crash log in the main director, it should be called something like
"HL2_14931_crash_2016_10_18T15_30_6C0" or something like that.
7. Upload to a site like 'megafileupload.com' or something.
The following 1 user Likes Zambie's post:
  • Joulle
All Logs from 09.12 to 11.12.16

(12-11-2016, 02:02 PM)[FL:RP] Timmy TV Wrote: All Logs from 09.12 to 11.12.16

Can you please give us the keys for accessing the links?
Link+Keys #1 https://mega.nz/#!tMFFGaSS!beaLe5J-WGGIA...M-dEsmMooQ #2 https://mega.nz/#!sEM1QDgL!VzWZx0cMfjnfg...hpE86YqlPE #3 https://mega.nz/#!JFcmEDiD!_qosQZa9jUylE...PD3aAnCRf0

There could be many reasons that cause these 'spontaneous' crashes and I couldn't find anything that catches my eye in the crash dump files.

Try forcing the game to run in a single threaded mode which should provide more stability, in case the game automatically detects your pc to be multi-threading capable and sets up the game accordingly.

To do so, go in your 2nd garrysmod folder's cfg folder (...Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg). Open a file called autoexec.cfg in notepad or similar. Insert the following text in the file: mat_queue_mode 0.

In addition you could run the game in an older directx revision. Add this as a launch option +mat_dxlevel 90.

Getting rid of some addons and leftovers of them could prove useful. Unsubscribe from every addon not related to fearless and uninstall them via the game and then delete the files manually in gmod's addons folder (Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons).

Disable cloud syncing and empty gmod's cache folders: download, downloadS and cache. To disable cloud syncing right click on gmod on steam, go to properties, updates tab and uncheck the steam cloud checkbox.[/b]
(12-11-2016, 05:08 PM)Sebasti121 Wrote: There could be many reasons that cause these 'spontaneous' crashes and I couldn't find anything that catches my eye in the crash dump files.

Try forcing the game to run in a single threaded mode which should provide more stability, in case the game automatically detects your pc to be multi-threading capable and sets up the game accordingly.

To do so, go in your 2nd garrysmod folder's cfg folder (...Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg). Open a file called autoexec.cfg in notepad or similar. Insert the following text in the file: mat_queue_mode 0. <-- That Helped

In addition you could run the game in an older directx revision. Add this as a launch option +mat_dxlevel 90.

Getting rid of some addons and leftovers of them could prove useful. Unsubscribe from every addon not related to fearless and uninstall them via the game and then delete the files manually in gmod's addons folder (Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons).

Disable cloud syncing and empty gmod's cache folders: download, downloadS and cache. To disable cloud syncing right click on gmod on steam, go to properties, updates tab and uncheck the steam cloud checkbox.[/b]

Thx Sebasti121 for the Help

(12-11-2016, 06:08 PM)[FL:RP] Timmy TV Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 05:08 PM)Sebasti121 Wrote: -Snip-

Thx Sebasti121 for the Help

Solved.