[Solved]Materials
I have CSS, HL1/2 and ONLY the FL content from the new pack (and the v4b1 textures/map) yet some models/items are still errors like the car keys, prisoner outfit, icon for the new female model is an error, baseball bat, whiskey and a feeble others anyone know what’s there from please?
(12-24-2018, 06:35 AM)JohnJong Wrote: I have CSS, HL1/2 and ONLY the FL content from the new pack (and the v4b1 textures/map) yet some models/items are still errors like the car keys, prisoner outfit, icon for the new female model is an error, baseball bat, whiskey and a feeble others anyone know what’s there from please?

I think its bugs (if im not mistake).. Everybody have the same problem, for me i cant see prisoner outfit and baseball bat only..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(12-24-2018, 11:49 AM)violet.de.kittie Wrote:
(12-24-2018, 06:35 AM)JohnJong Wrote: I have CSS, HL1/2 and ONLY the FL content from the new pack (and the v4b1 textures/map) yet some models/items are still errors like the car keys, prisoner outfit, icon for the new female model is an error, baseball bat, whiskey and a feeble others anyone know what’s there from please?

I think its bugs (if im not mistake).. Everybody have the same problem, for me i cant see prisoner outfit and baseball bat only..

It used to be fine for me but then I reset my gmod and now I can’t see it
(12-24-2018, 11:50 AM)JohnJong Wrote:
(12-24-2018, 11:49 AM)violet.de.kittie Wrote:

It used to be fine for me but then I reset my gmod and now I can’t see it

Yep.. it is.. it is maybe bugs.. its fine for me too but since last week im start to see errors some wep and prisoner outfits
Pollux decided to delete all the content he had published on the workshop for us, so some may be connected to that. Luckily we have backups and I believe Arny is working on re-publishing it. Hold tight and merry Christmas!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Jessixa
(12-24-2018, 09:50 PM)Divey Wrote: Pollux decided to delete all the content he had published on the workshop for us, so some may be connected to that. Luckily we have backups and I believe Arny is working on re-publishing it. Hold tight and merry Christmas!

For Sure.. Merry Christmas..