A dummies guide to Aggressive RP.
A dummies guide to aggressive RP!

Aggressive RP is an RP built on using weapons, or - 9 out of 10 times - a Criminal lifestyle background. It is one of the most fun, in my opinion, and is really easy once you learn the basics. Here might be some useful tips newbies and maybe senior people can learn.

*This will updated*

Weapons:

When it comes to aggressive RP, weapons is probably the first thing you will need. Firstly, the can be quite expensive to use, as you are going to need rifle ammo to shoot, or any type of ammo (Pistol, rifle, shogun, tranquillizer or sniper.).

Before I go on, here is a list of all the weapons for choice:

Pistols.

Spoiler :

-Pistols. These all require pistol ammo to use.         
-Glock 18s                                                              
Price: $1,250 a shipment.

-Five sevens
Price: $1,500 a shipment.

-P228's
Price: $2,000 a shipment.

-USP .45's
Price- $3,250 a shipment.

-Desert Eagles
Price-$4,000 a shipment.

Assault Rifles.

Spoiler :

-These all require rifle ammo to use.

Mac 10s
Price: $7,500 a shipment.

TMPs
Price: $10,000 a shipment.

MP5s
Price:$12,500 a shipment.

UMPs
Price: $15,000 a shipment.

M4A1s
Price: $17,500 a shipment

AK47s
Price: $17,500 a shipment

Tommy guns.
Price: $27,500 a shipment.

FAMASs
Price: $27,500 a shipment.

Galils
Price: $35,000 a shipment.

M3 Super 90s
Price: $40,000 a shipment.

XM 1014s
Price: $42,500 a shipment.

AUG's
Price: $47,500 a shipment.

Sniper rifles:

Spoiler :

These both require sniper ammo to use.

G3SG1s
Price: $62,500 a shipment.

AWP:
Price: $70,000 a shipment.

Melee.

Spoiler :

Don't require any ammo, obviously!

Crowbars
Price: $625 a shipment.

Knives
Price: $1,000 a shipment.

Baseball bats
Price: $1,000 a shipment.

Blackjacks
Price:$1,500 a shipment.

ASP Batons
Price: $2,500

Other.

Spoiler :

Tranquilizer - Requires tranquilizer darts to use.
Price: $55,000 a shipment.

Flare gun - Requires no ammo to use.

Price: $500 a shipment.

Tazer - Only use as Officer/SRU

So that is all the weapons and their prices.

Often questions I get asked, mainly on their prices.

-Why are the M4A1 and AK47 the same, and which one is better?

In my opinion, I prefer the AK47 because, correct my if I am wrong, but it deals more headshot damage (Forgot the%) although the M4A1 is still good as you can use it as Police Officer, it also has silencer and it has less recoil in a spray.

-Which shotgun is better? M3 or XM?

Again, I prefer the XM. It shoots quicker and if accurate can take down about 2 people in one mag, body hits. Again, like the M4A1 the M3 shotgun can be used as SRU or Police officer. The m3 is also better if you are new to shotguns as they don't require as much accuracy.

-Which sniper is better?

I am not a sniper person myself, although here is what I think of them.

AWP - Single shot sniper. Deals significant damage on a hit. Easy to use. Long reload speed.
G3SG1 - Automatic sniper. Can be hard to use. Easily kill someone. Deals less damage per hit.

-FAMAS or Tommy gun?
A lot of people buy Tommy Guns although remember you need 15RPP! The Tommy gun defiantly overpower the FAMAS, although if you do not have 20 RPP you cant buy the Tommy Gun. The FAMAS is a good, quick gun which looks professional in Security Guard, or FBI RP's etc.

What are the best guns?!

Currently you can't get better than the XM or Galil, although if you starting of use a AK or M4. Anything below won't be able to get a good hit, although the UMP is not too bad.

How to shoot?

Now, I have been told, and what I do is shoot in third person. It is by far easiest for getting headshots at long distances and literally no recoil. I tend to shoot in third person all the time although again it's simply preference. Sometimes people shoot in third person long distances then switch to first close.

Simply have a play around and try it out. Although if new, start up with third person.

[b]Raiding:[/b]

One of the most fun things to do is raid! Whether being defending or attacking it is awesome. Before I go into detail I just wanna put these videos I found quickly. (Feel free to send in vids I can post them here)

Spoiler :

Attacking:

Defending:

Attacking:

When attacking a base you want to be equipped up with weapons, Kevlar, health kits, steroids and all that good stuff! You also want Molotov's. Same with government, using breaches, Molotov's literally change the game, giving you a huge advantage if you hit it in the sweet spot.

If there is a big group it's easier. There is more so you can suppress fire and rush in, although if you are raiding solo, or less people you want to be careful. You want so play defence, when attacking! Just remember to go in with a plan!

When raiding as a group, depending on what you are raiding you want a bit of everything on your squad. What I mean is you want couple of guys with rifles, then another couple of guys with shotguns to rush, and maybe on sniper to pick off or suppress.

Defending:

Depending on how good a builder you are, makes life so easy. Defending, depending on your build and skills, can be the easier job.

-Build a base. Make the base location have the least entry ways on world map. Build the base so everyone has a location and a part so you're not packed up and getting in crossfire.

-Always have a backup section. If you are defending contraband, although the raider(s) gets in, you always want to be able to fall back.

Unless you know it is right to rush, play safe!

Reasons:

Get a reason is easy. If you are government simply lookout for blocked windows, high walls, or suspicious behaviour. If not government here are some easy ones.

-Getting mugged.
-Weapons pointed.
-Hostaged.
-Contraband.

The other ones are pretty self explanatory, and so is contraband, although here are some tips.
-If you place a prop, or a dupe down and go searching and you think a house has contraband so you listen out for it. Contraband is refreshed every 5 minutes, which is the same time as this...
'Prop session has been saved - 40 props saved' (Or something along the lines as that) in purple text in chat. When that notification is given, that is the same time as Contraband time.

-Lookout for gangs such as Rebels or Corleone's with high walls or blocked windows. Bases usually have contraband stored inside and even though you do not have a reason to raid, hang around. Usually the owner gets mad at you, because you are hanging around and usually they get so annoyed they will point a gun at you and give a warning.

But what to do if you the owner of the base?

If you really don't want to get raided, don't block windows, don't place high walls and don't look suspicious, but if you are farming contraband you want to get as much defences inside just in-case your contraband is heard.

Another thing, don't do this!

This is raid baiting - rule 14.5.

'14.5 Do not provoke the government raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.'

If no one opposes a threat, don't be one otherwise you will get raided!

Hope this helps! I will update it with more information later on! That's all folks!
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • JohnSilver, DramaLlama
'Prop session has been saved - 40 props saved' (Or something along the lines as that) in purple text in chat. When that notification is given, that is the same time as Contraband time.

Oh mai gad this changes everything
The following 3 users Like RobotDuck's post:
  • Robbtja, god, Joulle
Sounds like a guide to rulebreak IMO.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • god
(12-10-2016, 11:08 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Sounds like a guide to rulebreak IMO.

I am just a dummy writhing a dummies guide!
(12-10-2016, 11:05 AM)RobotDuck Wrote: 'Prop session has been saved - 40 props saved' (Or something along the lines as that) in purple text in chat. When that notification is given, that is the same time as Contraband time.

Oh mai gad this changes everything

Most MLG tips n tricks son
you might want to add steroids to the list as well
The following 1 user Likes Tekno's post:
  • god
1) why the fuck are you relisting the weapon prices when they can be easily found
2) "Again, I prefer the XM"
"I am not a sniper person myself,"
"I tend to shoot in third person all the time although again it's simply preference"

dude, this isnt a guide, rofl, might as well put "my opinion on guns" as the title instead if you're gonna talk about your preferences

ever read a dummies guide to ____? They don't say "in my opinion", they list objective facts about the matter
Moved to Useful Documents.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(12-10-2016, 06:31 PM)edgie Wrote: 1) why the fuck are you relisting the weapon prices when they can be easily found
2) "Again, I prefer the XM"
"I am not a sniper person myself,"
"I tend to shoot in third person all the time although again it's simply preference"

dude, this isnt a guide, rofl, might as well put "my opinion on guns" as the title instead if you're gonna talk about your preferences

ever read a dummies guide to ____? They don't say "in my opinion", they list objective facts about the matter

- I listed the prices so when it comes to the common asked questions people may understand a bit easier.

-The xm is the better shotgun to use by the majority of players.

-I give my opinion as I am trying to guide and help the reader understand the question more easier.
XM ? Lol put down that crack pipe boy.

Spoiler: A real dummies guide
Aim + Left Click with a weapon

[Image: giphy.gif]