Tomo's Departure
Thumbs Up 
Hey guys,

Well, here we are. In just over a month’s time, it will be a whole year since I became an admin here. For a long time now, I have been thinking about resigning and I finally thought this was a suitable time to stand down. Awestruck, Divey and myself have been talking about it frequently over the last few months, I have just prolonged the inevitable a bit longer than they did. I started playing back in August 2013. I messed around, I got banned, I left, I came back, I started playing properly and eventually, back in October 2015, I was given the chance to become a moderator.

Two thousand hours later, the time has come for me to step down from my position here at Fearless. I have been here more than 3 years and I have honestly enjoyed every minute of it. Only recently have I found myself growing tired of the game and the position I hold. I am also very busy IRL and will continue to get busier as time goes on. I’m 18 now and need to try and sort myself out in terms of what I want to do in the future. I just no longer have the time or the motivation to continue as an admin here. I’ve been staff here for well over a year and in that time, I’ve tried my best to remain friendly with as many people as possible and I tried to be fair and listen to people. I hope this has shown and that people respect me.

I have met some great people in my time here who have made it a memorable experience and I just wanted to make a list of some of them here:

Divey – First person I ever played Fearless with! Known you most of my life yet never really talked until we were about 12. Since then, we’ve played countless games together with our mates and I definitely won’t lose touch!

AwestruckBullet – You’ve become one of my best mates on here. We agree on a lot of stuff and can always have each other’s backs as well as have a laugh. Not gonna lose touch so no need for a goodbye!

Avgar and Lesanka – Two of the nicest and genuinely friendly people in this community. Great friends of mine as well as incredible roleplayers. I have some of the best RP memories with you guys. I hope to stay in touch!

Nuka, LivKX, CodedBrain, Leon, DutchSoldier, Edned, MrTieGuy, Stitch & Ducky – Had some great times with you lot, on Fearless as well as our own community in summer 2015.

Falcao, kippsee, Cox, GHOSTK1LL3R, DVN, TheMJ, Perqe, Kula, Prosto, GreeD^, Barry, JohnSilver + many more – Used to have a great laugh with you lot, shame half of you got yourselves permbanned xD Great lads, all of you.

Hitman, Reebs, MasterNoda & NightHawkd – My friends from across the pond. Talked to some of you more than others but you have all been there at some point. Wouldn’t have been the same without you guys! Hitman, my promotion buddy ;)

Hero-S-Duty, Turtle & SoulRipper – Great memories with you guys, hope to stay in touch!

SnowredWolf, Pear, Viljo, Generation, Skummet, Raccoon, Spear – A group of genuinely nice guys who I’ve had a lot of fun playing with over the months and years!

Infernaw, Jan, MrTrashTag & Kimmy – Infy and Jan, had a laugh, got along well and enjoyed administrating with you both! TrashTag, been a great friend, we have had some laughs and you have taught me everything I know about lua! You’ll go far with coding! Really enjoyed RPing with you Kimmy! Hope to stay in touch with all of you!

Random, Ghost, Zambie, Rat, DannyBoy, sebasti161 & lord of the silver rings – Had some good laughs with you guys! Will never forget the endless reel of shit jokes which happened for about an hour straight. “I don’t know but Edward Woodward would!”

Ivan Tempski, LittleBigHorn, Suarez, Brynn, evilmat, Mustang – A few older friends, lost touch now but used to have a laugh and enjoyed playing a while ago.

The Staff Team (past and present) – I just want to thank you all for what you’ve done for the community. Since I became one of you, I understood completely that it’s hard to deal with all the shit we get thrown at us sometimes. I’ve have a lot of fun being staff and I wish all future staff the best of luck!

The Teachers (past and present) – It’s been great fun watching over you guys and organising your promotions. You’ve all (for the most part) been great and I wish you all the best in the future of Fearless.

Disclaimer: If you’re not on this list it’s not because I don’t like you, it’s because I could literally write down half the community here, I’m too damn nice (as Hitman has told me countless times). I needed to cut it down a bit!

Maybe one day I’ll return, but I can’t promise anything. I’ll probably linger around the forums for a while anyway.

Thanks for everything.

-       Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Love you bud.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo
Farewell, Tomo.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Tomo
I FUCKING CALLED IT.

But to be honest, im pretty upset [YET AGAIN]

Good luck man

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Tomo
Man.. Another one bites the dust.

I remember the first time I ever heard about you. I was setting up one of my very first passive RP's, and I asked for tips on how to improve, and you said add some music.. at the time, I barely had any money so you bought a Radio for me. Haha.

Well, guess this is goodbye. Hope you won't dissappear completley.

Take care pal!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Tomo
I've seen this one coming this evening, as you've mentioned it on TeamSpeak. I understand your reasons of leaving. You're 18 years old and want to focus on real life, which can be quite demanding. I hope to see you sometimes on the server though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Awestruck, Divey, Tomo
We had a few arguments due to some disagreements and some other shizzle, putting that behind us you're a great guy! I wish you all the best and i hope to have some more banter with you in the near future! It's a shame to see you go as i got along with you most of the time.

Cya, Tomo!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Tomo
Goodbye, Tomo.

Thank you for your service! I hope to speak to you again sometime in the future.

Best of luck for your future!
The following 1 user Likes trxsh's post:
  • Tomo
Bye Tomo. So many people leaving man
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Tomo
And here we go again, Its have been fun to meet you man, we have hade some good laughts Tounge And I hope we will still have contact, bye!
The following 1 user Likes General Weed's post:
  • Tomo