How to make Fearless great again
(03-29-2017, 04:12 PM)MOWAH Wrote: Just keep adding new shit, if that don't work build a virtual wall. A new map would also be great.

Please don't start with the "Add a new map". We will be here for hours talking about that.

Evocity is the pretty much the only map that provides what cityRP needs. Unless a better looking map with 200x better layout, textures etc appears. The map with never change.
Regards, Midget

(03-29-2017, 05:03 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 04:12 PM)MOWAH Wrote: Just keep adding new shit, if that don't work build a virtual wall. A new map would also be great.

Please don't start with the "Add a new map". We will be here for hours talking about that.

Evocity is the pretty much the only map that provides what cityRP needs. Unless a better looking map with 200x better layout, textures etc appears. The map with never change.

The map will change at some point, however not anytime soon (possibly). v2D was fun although now it is used for contra-farming and the odd event - which is very rare.

I don't think, as much as I would love, be v2p anytime soon. Not going to lie I do get put in a queue fairly often however overall the player base is not big enough at this point in time.

But I would love a map change! v4b1 is getting old.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Goat
We'll end up going back to v2d in the long run.... mark my words
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Why don't you guys just make an event or something on v2d with like 20 players to join. Normal people who are just joining the server ( like majority of the server at a given time ) will pick the one with the most people because that's just what you do, it's better to join the server with the most people that's what we do in every game. If you guys made an event purely to get people on v2d then people would be more inclined to join v2d because 20/75 looks a lot more appealing to join than 0/75 . It's worth a shot I mean there are probably enough people on the forums who've said they love v2d why not have one of you start a v2d mosh pit or something and see if more people join the server because there are more people. It might work or it might not I mean idk maybe people don't like v2d anymore.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
There was an event hosted and it skyrocketed the population of v2d up to 70+ for about little less than 2 days and it fell gradually.
After that people started leaving for v4b1 and we ended up with v4b1 filled up to about a little under 50%. (Rough estimates)
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I joined when v2d was popular and there was the 'classic players' who made v2d. Since half of them are permd because they messed up, v2d will not be the same and because the new players never got that opportunity they'll probably just play v4 because of their preference.

If v2d really wants to be revived why not lock v4b1 for the weekend or a few days so everyone gets a taster of v2d. Therefore when v4b1 is unlocked the 'true map' will be chosen.

If v2d is then back to 0 players, change it.
I say shut down one and upgrade the servers for more players
(03-29-2017, 05:03 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 04:12 PM)MOWAH Wrote: -snip-

-snip-

Where did I say "REPLACE EVOCITY, EVOCITY BAD, REPLACE" or are you just ignorant? Regardless, there will be newer versions of the map/upgrades and Fearless should adopt them. Literally all I implied.
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
What happened to this;
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=78434

Looks like u got bored after the hype died down, typical u
One map, 3 letters.

V5P.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 3 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Panda, Luna, Iraqi Eagle