How to make Fearless great again
1. I suggest looking not only at he admins activity but there activity in responding to @ calls as a few just ignore @ calls and rlly don't care.
2. Add in new jobs so people have a wider selection than 20.
3. If u look at the other community, remove the ability for teachers to hand RPP's out and focus on members as a promotion instead of using teachers as a gateway.
4. Get admins etc to look for members they believe in and watch them before any promotion, they may act different I front of staff.
5. Again, with the other community the console actually does admin sits, this could be an improvement to quick responses to @ calls.
6. Look at how staff control admin sits, spy on new staff to see if they abuse so people don't have to post AA's as much

I'll update if anything else comes to my mind
The following 1 user Likes Blade's post:
  • SoulRipper
Soul i think you should pay attention to the people you disagree with and stop surrounding yourself with people that only agree with you.I mean i don't actually know if you surround yourself with people who only agree with you but it kinda seems like it and now that you kinda seem like you want to genuinly make "FL great again" maybe a good start is to pay attention to the words of people who had disagreed the way things were running. At least understand where they were coming from.

Also be more active in the forums again , dude you post once in a blue moon. At least come on and post haha on some shitpost in off topic while your trying to take a dump lol.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • SoulRipper
Promote your old friend Marty to SA. Let me do some forum updates.

Then we will take over the west comrade.....no no wait that's not right wait.....ah.....got it.....then we will make fearless great again.

On a more serious note. Server updates needed big time, no one gives a shit about content size if it sounds good and it's do-able then do it.

Forum updates, add my alerts, and a tagging system I'll let you use one I perfected for MyBB 1.8

Add a new theme, this one is boring now force the new theme on all users and then they can select it from the bottom. Have the new theme more interactive than this one. Scroll bars with news updates etc under neath the server banners my alerts pop ups etc.

Social media presence, get a FB & Twitter page that if you like it you get like 5% extra salary for 3 months connect your social media to the forum. Of course an option to make it private to other users etc all this stuff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Rylund, SoulRipper
(12-07-2016, 10:02 PM)Blade Wrote: 1. I suggest looking not only at he admins activity but there activity in responding to @ calls as a few just ignore @ calls and rlly don't care.
2. Add in new jobs so people have a wider selection than 20.
3. If u look at the other community, remove the ability for teachers to hand RPP's out and focus on members as a promotion instead of using teachers as a gateway.
4. Get admins etc to look for members they believe in and watch them before any promotion, they may act different I front of staff.
5. Again, with the other community the console actually does admin sits, this could be an improvement to quick responses to @ calls.
6. Look at how staff control admin sits, spy on new staff to see if they abuse so people don't have to post AA's as much

I'll update if anything else comes to my mind

I'll just reply with my opinion on this.
1. Why would you rip off the Ability from teachers to hand out RPP?
This is the biggest nonsense, I've ever heard. I mean, why? Teachers are experienced in Roleplaying, and we know what we're doing.

2. You say that Teacher is a "gateway" in becoming moderator.
This isn't really true. Of course you have a better chance to be promoted when you're teacher because the Staff members will notice you helping people quite more often than if you just help people in OOC / Pm etc.

3. Why are you comparing FL with "The other Community"?
If you think that everything is better on the "other Community" go there and don't say that everything is better there.

4. You say that Admins should respond to @calls faster, yet you want experienced staff to look over new Staff so they don't abuse their new tools?
In my eyes this isn't needed at all. The Staff isn't just randomly promoting people, they only promote people that they think will not be abusing those powers and only people that they can trust and know.
The following 5 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Arkten, Broccoli, Feffe, NJperry, RobotDuck
(12-07-2016, 10:17 PM)Marty Wrote: Promote your old friend Marty to SA. Let me do some forum updates.

Then we will take over the west comrade.....no no wait that's not right wait.....ah.....got it.....then we will make fearless great again.

ur not getting sa
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Marty
(12-07-2016, 10:21 PM)sebasti141 Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 10:17 PM)Marty Wrote: Promote your old friend Marty to SA. Let me do some forum updates.

ur not getting sa

Ok Dad ;(
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't think 1 extra dev is going to be enough, if you want to make a lot of New content,reworks and bugg fixing. It is a step into the Right direction though.

It's Nice to hear that you Are going to be More Active Soulripper, but how Long is that going to last? I think it's good that you Will be online More often so you can look what needs to be changed yourself. Since you Are the staff member I haven't seen online in the last month or so.

Also it might be a Nice idea to maybe rework something Big that might bring More players to the server ( New combat System, New car system or replace V2D with an amazing New map(which should Have been done a Long Time ago))

You might want to rework All the pricing on the server or ballance the weapons better to their pricing. Also there should be a buff to Pistols and a nerf to automatic rifles rate of Fire.

If I come up with anything else I'll edit this post
(12-07-2016, 10:53 PM)Blade Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 10:17 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 10:02 PM)Blade Wrote: -Snip-

-Snip-

1. Bring allowed to state your opinion without anybody having to act clever and go against it.

Why would they not be allowed to answer your opinion(s)?

This is an open discussion for the whole community, not where you post your input, then that is what's going to happen, sorry if it may seem a bit harsh, but thats just how it is, if there is a discussion you can't expect nobody to viuce their opinions and views of your opinions.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • DreeBott
Try and minimize the salt people give new players and don't know what to do so then they think it's not a great community and they are disliked
One of the reasons why I almost stopped playing here again, was some of the rule changes, which I know for a fact is a reason to why several others left the community. People find it discouraging being randomly arrested while being called a ni**er by the cops etc.

I know alot of the guys on here prefer being racist IC, but you can easily RP a character you like without using words like ni**er, fa**tt, etc etc. Imagine yourself, being a new player joining the server for the first time, spawning in as a black man, an instantly be called ni**er by some random guy cause you're black. You try telling the admins about it, but they can't help you. You run to a cop and tell him you've been harassed, and the cop arrests you while harassing you some more. (This is what happened to me the first day I came back to the server).

I've gotten used to the racism, sexism and homophobic language now (which is not a good thing), but I do suggest we change the rules to make sure random arrests are dealt with OOC again, which I'm sure several people would prefer. If not possible, then at least re-add the hour requirements to be a cop.
The following 4 users Like Feffe's post:
  • Jonas, DreeBott, Floodify, PhantomSolaris