How to make Fearless great again
Who says that the majority of those permed atm will even care to come back or even know that they have even been
Unpermed lol unless someone tells them.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(03-24-2017, 08:27 AM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 09:32 PM)Rukka Wrote: Unban half the community because those were the players who made FL.

Unban lots of minges and people who broke the rules to get banned in the first place? Great initiative kid.
Fearless is still Great. If any of you had actually read "An Interview with SoulRipper" Credits to Link66.
Then you'd see that when they spoke about the v2d server SoulRipper stated they were planning something to happen in the soon close future.

I was talking about unbanning people not changing the server.

Anyhow, I think people forget this is a game? People just want to have fun? Why can people not get second chances?
(03-24-2017, 04:05 PM)Rukka Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 09:32 PM)Rukka Wrote: Unban half the community because those were the players who made FL.

Unban lots of minges and people who broke the rules to get banned in the first place? Great initiative kid.
Fearless is still Great. If any of you had actually read "An Interview with SoulRipper" Credits to Link66.
Then you'd see that when they spoke about the v2d server SoulRipper stated they were planning something to happen in the soon close future.

Anyhow, I think people forget this is a game? People just want to have fun? Why can people not get second chances?

I think Rukka means unban all the people who basically kept v2d alive and made FL good, like kippsee, ghostkiller,jackz falcao, cox and more
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Envy, god

Many of the players permanently banned currently, have already had their chances and wasted them. It takes over 10 bans to get permanently banned and even if you cheat in the game you get a second chance after 6 months. 

After the ban wipe almost everyone got a second chance (or even third) and some decided to throw that opportunity away. And that's a shame... for them.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.

People do get second chances? I've seen a good few people who recently have been unbanned from a permanent unban and some that have been denied. Of course it's all down to the staff, but nobody said there is no second chances dude. Not to mention, none of them have even made a UBR, because they don't want to play here..
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • god, Haarek
(03-24-2017, 11:11 AM)SnowredWolf Wrote:

Yea, they helped Fearless become a better place when they got banned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So you are suggesting Sparx was in a better place when he was banned, however he is now Trial Admin?
Personally I believe a new map is exactly what is needed to make FL great again. I loved V2D but it is now out dated by V4B1 with many people wanting V2P back. I personally never played on the server but heard it was a large map. There are many reasons a map such as V2P would be great.

Firstly it would re-purpose the chauffeur massively. In a map so large as this running to your destination would be not be the best idea and therefore chauffeurs would have more purpose than they do now. Secondly Mechanics would benefit it would be more difficult to run back to your car instead you would have to call up a mechanic get him to give you a lift back and repair the car and what not. I just personally believe larger is the way forward. It would just improve RP as a hole in my opinion.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Agreed.

Enough said.
This isn't fking rollercoaster tycoon you don't add a new attraction and new people come out of the ass end of nowhere for the new attraction. if u don't get it by now it's dumb as fuck to even post in this thread the only way to get new people into the server is to either advertise OUR server to other good players in other servers or to shut down the other cityrp server which will flow a portion them to our server if they are interested in cityrp. That's really all there is to it.

and I'm not even talking about the title of the thread I'm just talking about the population of the server.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I seen a suggestion a while back where it adds a command to switch between the old and new hud, if people prefered the old hud, they can change it, maybe add commands that add old features back, but only client-side, like switch between the old and new f1 menu, etc.