Hitman promoted to Member!
I hated how everything went down in the end for you. Keep it real, you'll be missed.

Thanks for everything man, have a good one!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Hitman
Well, guess that's it...
You did a good job even though we had our "ups" and downs, I always knew you did a good job
Besides the full on agressive attitude, you're exactly what a staff member should be like.
I've told you that quite a few times before.

You were one of the good ones, regardless of some of the hate you've attracted from some of the playerbase.
It's a shame everything is going down the way it is the past few months, but things are just taking their natural course so I'm okay with it regardless of how much I used to love this community.

I very much dislike all the bullshit lies people are telling on staff member's resignation threads with all the ''We'll stay in touch!!''.
They're usually full of shit.
But for once I can truthfuly say we will for sure stay in touch.
You made the right decision here, take care Hitman.
Hitman,

I've always enjoyed the time with you and sure will miss you around my ass.
Love you forever xoxo Bri
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(12-06-2016, 07:33 PM)Ghost Wrote: Oh boy! Man, you're like a role model to me. Hitman, you are truly one of coolest, most unique dude I've ever come across! Stay safe homie, i wish you the best! 

<3

w0w0w0w

I thought I was the coolest? Sad
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Ghost, Emil
Goodbye Hitman.

I made this video like 3 Months Ago, but never showed it. It's when you were building Park Industries HQ
Goodbye Hitman.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(12-06-2016, 08:20 PM)Create Wrote: Goodbye Hitman.

I made this video like 3 Months Ago, but never showed it. It's when you were building Park Industries HQ

Stealin' me song pick eh?

Cheese
I can't really say I didn't see this coming.

It's sad to see you go as well Hitman. As I said in my own resignation thread I respect you a hell of a lot. I hope we stay in contact. You've been through it all with me, you even assisted with my first @ call - Which was FearRP coincidentally, not to mention the amazing parties you'd throw. I haven't got much to say really, apart from the fact that you're a really good friend of mine and I wish you all the best in the future.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Shame to see you go, we had our ups and downs and unfortuantley it ended on a down however I believe that you taught me a lot and I funny enough agreed with most things you said (although some I didn't xD).

No but I thought you were one of the better admins in this community and you were very good.

Best of luck,

JoshZ