Hitman promoted to Member!
Posting this on behalf of Hitman

Hitman Wrote:[Image: announcement.png]

Dear Fearless community,

I know that the majority of you may not like me or the things I do or the way I act when it comes to enforcing the rules and policies of this community, whether it be you or your friends. I have been a member of this community since 2011 and registered for a forum account in December of that same year. Over the years I have seen a lot go on in Fearless. I have seen the trends in popularity and overall player base demeanor. Even though it may not seem evident to some at times, I love this community. When the split happened in August of 2015, I was on my way down to Florida for a family vacation. Instead of enjoying the vacation, the only thing going through my head for the first few days or so was the state of the community. The staff team had left and everyone thought it was over. I came back from my vacation to see a wonderful group of people who would make up the new staff team (at the time) and some currently still sit as administrators to this day minus a few of the most remarkable and amazing people I have ever met.  Deciding whether or not to stay with the community I called home or go with all my friends to the new one, was one of the toughest decisions I had to make. I ultimately decided to stay where I knew I belong and remained with Fearless. Lost nearly all of my friends as a result.

I joined the staff team in October of 2015. When I was given the opportunity to serve and assist the community I love, and call home I was overjoyed. After a year as a staff member for Fearless I have had a chance to see the inner workings of the community and I did not like a lot of what I saw. Much like Divey, I began to disagree with the majority of decisions being made. Ever since I became a staff member it was an uphill battle. The feeling of nothing ever being accomplished which it still does not. A lot of Most of the staff members are inactive nowadays and I do not see this as a place I wish to spend free time serving anymore. Not to sound harsh but that’s truly how I feel.

With that being said, I hereby resign from my position in this community.

Now for the acknowledgements:

NightHawkd: One of my best friends I have ever made on this server. We talk pretty much daily and I hope that we will continue to do so. Never afraid to speak your mind.

Grub: My homie. One of the realest people I have ever met on Fearless. Wish I would have became friends with you sooner and wish you never left <3 (-Karma)

Audacter: Stay off the fence! Nobody ever got through that fence with us on patrol.

MasterNoda: You are hands down one of the most fun people to talk to. Always have a lot to say and not a word of it is boring (except when you talk about physics and astronomy). Love talking philosophy and theories with you.

The Shadow Associates Agency: I don’t even need to say why I thank the organization and the people that make it up.

Park Industries: I am proud of all of you. Just because I am leaving staffing behind, doesn’t mean I am leaving you behind. Continue to faithfully uphold our values and message me if you need anything!

SoulRipper: You sir, are a good friend. Thank you for bringing Gmod this community. Just please, be around for the staff team and the community more.

Avgar & Lesanka: You guys are what I consider to be great friends of mine. The two of you are always so positive and calming. I have had my ups and downs with Avgar but it is never anything personal. We always come out of it as friends. The both of you are the most respectable people on the server hands down. Always courteous and friendly.

Jokhah: I can not think of another word to describe you other than real. You tell it as it is. Also responsible for my first RP point when you were moderator back in the day. You sir, deserve a lot more credit than you are given.

Cox: Amazing lad. Shame to see the way you went out. Hopefully some day they let you come back <3

Agorith: Shame to see you go the way you did. I agree with you on most things but unfortunately, not many others did. People internally give you shit, but you don’t deserve it.

Jan: Deserve more credit than you are given. Keep it real homie!

Anyone who wants to keep in touch, hit me up on Steam!
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

you did a great job Hitman and it is sad to see you go
Noooo please! :c

I am truly going to miss you Hitman.

It was fun knowing you, i hope we can still keep contact.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Damn, 3 resignations in 48 hours.
Anyways, Hitman you're one of the few staff members I have high respect for. And tbh you were probably one of the best staff members. You spoke your mind and had a great motivation and attitude towards Fearless. Even tho alot of people saw you bad side I got too see your good side. And trust me that side is alot better.
Good luck with whatever you decided too do next!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Hitman
Bye hitman,
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Sad to see you go, Hitman.
I don't have any words for that Sad
Dang, didn't know you a lot but we spoke late one night and you're genuinely a really nice guy.

Best of luck for the future!
[Image: unknown.png]
You did your job as an administrator, and for that I'm grateful.
Take care.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
A really good Administrator you were and still a great leader of Park. Goodbye Hitman!
Gonna miss ya, Hitman. Respect.

We'll definitely keep in touch.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]