Forum Warnings
Your name: Kimo Kamal

Your blacklist ID: N/A

Steam ID:N/A

Reason:Insulting people apparently.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well First off, i didn't insult anyone, in my thread called Forgotten Games (which i would like to be moved to the games section btw) i posted a jokey comment ending with: You little (Sewage of Insults follow) intended as a joke, now obviously sebasti wanting to piss me off reports me for it, Now if i am mistaken and this is not for the sewage, but for the beginning when i said "F*ck Off* iirc its not taken as an insult, and ghost should revise the admin ruleset if there is one.
I didn't warn you for saying "Fuck off", when Sebasti posted on the thread you said this:

Quote:Seriously though lol, Leave me AND my threads alone, you are not welcome on them Sebasti161.

You are saying to another user that he can not post on your thread for god knows what reason. Neither what you said seemed to be a joke 'Seriously though lol'. I warned you and removed the post as it was disrespectful towards Sebasti.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Post reviewed and it is clear that it was made as a joke because of Sebasti's "shitposting" status on the forums.

Warning revoked.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]