PR: The best goat Mrfinncolon, Naisu, Dobby etc
(12-04-2016, 08:27 PM)Vimpto Wrote: Finn this still doesn't eliminate the fact it's public

I can understand the fact that you think it it a public place, but there were 6-8 of us with guns, there was nobody else around and it wasn't like we were trying to be sneaky, it was pure aggressiveRP.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
If u look at my report on Dobby, ghost said histaging / mugging etc on connectivity and places is public
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
(12-04-2016, 08:39 PM)Vimpto Wrote: If u look at my report on Dobby, ghost said histaging / mugging etc on connectivity and places is public

If you look even closer, you'll see Ghost never mentioned anything about hostaging, only mugging.
however hostaging still wont be allowed
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
The reason FinnColon has hostaged you is perfectly valid. They gave you the warning to leave and to not come back, you ignored them and decided to return. Because you returned they took you hostage as you could of called for backup or something similar.

Rule 14.5 states;
Quote:14.5 Do not provoke the government raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile.

Since you already knew that they had weapons as some sort of situation happened earlier they decided to take action against you to prevent any other problems.

I'll explain it as clearly as i can for if you don't understand. You posed a threat to them, therefore they are allowed to hostage you. The reason i approved the other player report because from what i've seen and read Dobby (The person who got blacklisted) had decided to mug them with no background RP in the middle of the road. If the person posed a threat to Dobby (Aiming a gun at him etc.) and got mugged in a more discreet area that would be acceptable.

With the above being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]