How hard is it to get RP Points?
(12-01-2016, 08:13 PM)Eclipze Wrote: First of all what everyone will tell you is, dont RP for the points. Tho most people do. Now its really not that hard tbh. Just make an original RP, a nice build and enjoy yourself. Trust me they will come.

Eclipze lets be honest here EVERYONE rp's just for the points
Well it's not a robot that hands out the points its actual human beings....so it kinda helps if they see your RP try asking an online staff member to supervise your RP if it is a group RP.
Try recording your RP and submitting it on the forums, screenshots are also welcome. If you do the most amazing RP with Leonardo DiCaprio as your hype man in the back of the city where there is no way people or staff will see it then you have no chance of getting points. But i never understood why people wanted points? They're just a useless figure beside your name.

"You might as well admit the RP was a waste of time if you don't get a point" - I thought the point of a role play server was to have fun role playing city life not getting points for it, does that mean if we removed the point system that you would never come back to RP? I bet half the server does not even know what RP points even are considering most of them don't go on the forums. But like what the actual fuck with that quote.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(12-03-2016, 08:23 AM)[FL:RP]George Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 08:13 PM)Eclipze Wrote: First of all what everyone will tell you is, dont RP for the points. Tho most people do. Now its really not that hard tbh. Just make an original RP, a nice build and enjoy yourself. Trust me they will come.

Eclipze lets be honest here EVERYONE rp's just for the points

Not everyone George.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Reebs