PR: MrFinnConlon
Name of player: MrFinnConlon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79431150

Time in GMT: 22:29

Server: V4B1

Summary: Well, basically this player was playing as the job "Tactical Emergency and Mission Support Commander" and when i jaywalked over the road, he then decided to tell me that he is fining me.

I think that as this job, it is completely FailRP to be fining / arresting people for petty crimes.

[It may only be minor FailRP, but with over 600 hours, surely you should know better?]

Evidence:

SRU are part of the police force, they are an extended branch which mainly deals with high risk threats to public safety. They still have the same police powers as a police officer but their main target 'large' scale crime. I was standing at nexus front and you jaywalk in front of me so i say ' oi sir stop jaywalking'. As this is a petty offence I simply issued you with a fine, you refused to pay to so you were arrested, I have no clue what you mean in that PM by 'arresting me for no reason' this is just lying in an attempt to have me demoted.

In the UK there are armed police units as you know, each unit was previously a normal ' bobby' they then work their was up the ranks to armed police, Each unit still has the same power as your normal police unit and if recourse are tight they have the right to exercise those police powers a people are not being shot all the time; which is echoed across all the the world. During this situation there where multiple police pursuit most units were far away, I see little problem with me exercising the basic police functions that I have a specialized police unit to fine you. If you did the same thing in real life you would expect the same situation.

Did you expect me to get a police unit to come all the way from villas to come and fine you? That is poor management of police resources and is far more unrealistic.

- Kind regards Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I've taken both points into account.

Firstly, it is a very minor failRP to fine people for jaywalking as SRU - this is because it's not their job. The SRU's job is to stay at Nexus and to respond to calls.

Since it is a very minor failRP, we are not going to issue any bans/blacklists for it. We are going to issue a warning and if it happens again a punishment will be issued.

I've discussed this with another staff member, thus being said, denied.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]