Identity
Not sure if this has been Posted before but there is a game called "Identity" being released soon. It basically is Arma Life but in a more polished and well designed game.
The Devs have spent a large amount of time customising housing. There is an ingame Facebook, You can watch Twitch from ur TV, Radio etc etc....

The game looks truly amazing!

" Identity is a new breed of massively multiplayer online role-playing game where hundreds of players interact in a world of absolute freedom, where it's the actions of players which determine your fate and the fate of the world you live in.
Live as a criminal, a police officer, business person or anything in between. You are in full control of your own future in your persuit of wealth, glory and power."

Few Screenshots from "PsiSyndicates" Video which you can view Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drt9_9FPVBw

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • sebasti161, trxsh
Yep, saw this ages ago when it was first announced.

Looks really good!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
I watched the video earlier, pretty sure it's being developed by people who made a life mod too.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Broccoli's post:
  • Envy
cant wait for it
I forgot to Include there website link: http://www.identityrpg.com/

They have a bunch of Pre Order options. Which one will u be getting?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I've seen this game quite some time ago, and i am in love.

I'll see if i can get it once its finally out!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Envy
I remember we all thought it was way too optimistic and it would never be released. I am glad there's more info/progress on it!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • trxsh
DarkRP 2.0
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • trxsh
I've been looking at this game for a half year now.
The development is very slow and I think it'll end just like No mans Sky.
But I'm still looking forward to it, hoping it'll be good, but I'm not willing to pay money just now unless I see more Updates just like the Video you posted.
no mans sky 2