Poll: Realistic Weapons? Yes, or No.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
75.00%
3 75.00%
No.
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Realistic Weapons.
Shocked 
Even though im rarely on the server I thought this would greatly improve your server!

Now you may heard of kermite, or some other realistic weapons developers in garrys mod, and I was just gonna say maybe take some of theirs, or make your own, and put them ingame so people may have more realistic weapons instead of the standerd Mad Cow weapons which are really boring after a while. Cheese
Sorry, but no. No no no. Kermites sweps suck ass, unrealistic as hell. Mad Cows ARE realistic, they're the most RP friendly sweps you can get. I think. The only thing I could say is convert some Kermites sweps to Mad Cows (Which I'm sorta doing, in a way).
(09-25-2010, 04:04 PM)The 53rd Wrote: Sorry, but no. No no no. Kermites sweps suck ass, unrealistic as hell. Mad Cows ARE realistic, they're the most RP friendly sweps you can get. I think. The only thing I could say is convert some Kermites sweps to Mad Cows (Which I'm sorta doing, in a way).

Well all weapons arn't gonna have godly ammount of accuracy like most of Cow's Sweps, and Cow's Sweps are really easy to fuck up, and of course I did.

Still as long as realistic weapons are put in the game i'll be happy.
We have enough weapons on the server.

It's fine as it is.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles