FL Irreligious People
(11-30-2016, 03:56 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: FL IRRELIGIOUS PEOPLE

This thread is the official home page of my new group,FL Irreligious People.To apply,fill this template:
Nationality:
If you have not guessed it yet,only irreligious people can join.
If you're wondering,I'm an Agnostic Deist

RANKS
Owner(1/1):
Sharpshooter
Admin(0/3):

Moderator(0/5):

Member(Unlimited):

are you actually turkish?
Why would you get the impression I was not?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(11-30-2016, 06:51 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Why would you get the impression I was not?

you just said that you are an agnostic theist*
(11-30-2016, 08:03 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 06:51 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Why would you get the impression I was not?

Isn't Turkey one of the most secular countries in the middle east?
(11-30-2016, 08:05 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:03 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:

*According to religiosity polls, 97.8% of the population identifies as Muslim,[1] and only 2% is non-religious.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Emil
(11-30-2016, 08:11 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:05 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(11-30-2016, 08:03 PM)kimo kamal ( vito scalletta ) Wrote:

*According to religiosity polls, 97.8% of the population identifies as Muslim,[1] and only 2% is non-religious.*

I think you misunderstand, I meant secular in the way that there is not religion enforced, all religions are allowed.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The issue with groups like this, is in your OP you have discriminated against other members. Saying, you cannot apply if you are/aren't "X" where "X" is a real world variable as opposed to a fictional one, is discriminating.

Example of how not to do it: You cannot join if "Blank" where blank is, Gender, Sexual orientation, Race, Religion, or Creed.

Example of how TO do it: You cannot join if "Blank" where blank is, Driven a car on City RP, Done Drugs on City RP, Haven't been banned before....

The Homosexual club stated clearly that you couldn't join if you were straight. - It's now closed
The Heterosexual club stated you had to be straight - Also closed.
The Meme Team was annoying, but in it's original post, had no such discriminations. - Think it's also closed due to behavior and potential member rule violations (Flame War) Again, I just think that was the reason.

I get that off topic is for jokes, but it's still subject to a degree of the forum rules and policies, though a lot more tends to slide. Discrimination sucks, it does happen, but it doesn't need to happen on these forums. I'm sure you weren't intending to discriminate, hence I told you instead of just flagging the thread. That and it's in off topic, I tend not to flag those unless they are of a more serious nature, like the guy who made an "epic" shoot out video where it clearly showed him abusing 3rd person multiple times during the video. I reported that one, but I imagine it's either already been dealt with, or they don't care.

And to the people throwing out the quotes about post count and attention seeking behavior, go back and reread the purpose of the off topic sub-forum. You look stupid every single time you do it. Off topic IS the right place for these kinds of posts, they can post all day if they want, don't like it, avoid off topic.
You can't avoid these shitposts if all it does is fill up the thread page on ''Today's posts'' which is what I and many others have been using since the very beginning.
Fair enough if off topic threads didn't get included in the list but they do.

Off topic was actually generally entertaining at a certain point but it hasn't been anymore for the past couple of months tbh, I'm sure plenty agree with me there.
Jan decided to dedicate a thread to all the shitposting and pinned it, but simply wasn't clear enough on the rules regarding it and got easily circumvented ever since.

Ah well.
Aslong as these shitposts are allowed, people will reserve the right to complain on them/about them, which is only fair.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Ratatoskrr