Report: Ghost, Forums
Thread Title: Report: Harrasment

Name of player: Ghost

SteamID: N/A

Time in GMT: 19.46 GMT +1

Server: Forums

Summary: He harrased me in the Camorro VS Illuzion thread by saying "It's alright, Eclipze. I'll just shoot the biggest target first." He is reffering to the size of my body IRL as he and Danny boy have been harrasing me in a facebook group i was with in a few weeks ago for my overweight. I have been having overweight problems my whole life and now he is harrasing me on the forums aswell.
Thread can be found here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid641644

Evidence[Image: 7afaf9bb843ad9bd8da95f8336652ca2.png]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
-Involved-
I am in the Facebook group, you seem to start of these things but when something is said back, you report it?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
How is it harassment? I merely said i would shoot the biggest target. Not once have i called you fat.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
You're not involved here, Rat. Just because you were part of the group doesn't mean you're invovled.

And Ghost, saying "Biggest target" is the same as saying "Fatest target".
Here's a list of synonyms to "Big"

[Image: Ak25b4c.png]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Like i said in the thread, take it as you wish. I won't post here anymore, i will only comment if an SA wishes me to do so.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
All those in the group on Facebook are indeed involved.
This thread is essentially made over the lot of you going at eachothers throats, which multiple people have been involved with including me even if I took no part in it.

Regardless of that, you're clearly trying to provoke a passive agressive/agressive reaction from either Ghost or Random in the thread you've linked us to.
There's little room for complaining left if you willingly decide to fire the first shot on said thread, and get shot back.
You brought the IC thread off topic and got shut down with an equally witty response which if anything was more IC than your comment was.

The lot of you should stop bickering at eachother and leave the ball on the ground once it's been dropped, which it had been since the Facebook conversation.
The comment is a bit too vague to draw a conclusion on.

Report denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]