[Solved] Burglary
I just have a little question because it isnt really clearly said in the rules.

Am I allowed to break into peoples house as a burglar with small or silenced arms even if I didn't heard contra?

lets assume I have a Lockpick to get in and let's say a TMP to defend myself and on the other side of the map I have a little basement with the stolen goods.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
I don't this is allowed as rule "16.1 Do not steal or rob etc. without a valid roleplay reason." is in place but i would check with an admin just to be safe
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have done this multiple times and staff seem to be fine with it. Just don't do it to the same person within like 10-15 mins

Hope I helped

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
If you role play a burglar properly I don't see any problem with the act of breaking into someone's home.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Make sure you own a property to store your stolen goods. Also, remember you have to be quiet when stealing from a house, this means use a small side arm and lockpicks. Don't use primary weapons unless it's a raid.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Zambie
Remember, any automatic weapon requires a special licence and so so the best idea would be to use melee weapons or small firearms such as a glock. This is only to infer FearRP, you are not aiming to kill anyone under an circumstance as a robber.
I believe you can you automatic rifles such as a TMP or M4 if you wish.

-Just remember to be silent.
-Have a background, such as a base to store stolen goods.
Upon using a rifle as a BMD, I was confronted by Generation and told it was FailRP to use a gun of such a high class in my situation. I believe this would also apply if you were to use any more than a standard pistol or melee weapon. The choice is yours, yet I would advise you to tread on the side of caution.
(12-03-2016, 06:53 PM)Dobby Wrote: I believe you can you automatic rifles such as a TMP or M4 if you wish.

-Just remember to be silent.
-Have a background, such as a base to store stolen goods.

You can't use primary weapons as a burglar - this would be failRP.

You must use weapons such as USP, Glock, crowbar etc.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Centurion
(11-27-2016, 06:26 PM)Ghost Wrote: Make sure you own a property to store your stolen goods. Also, remember you have to be quiet when stealing from a house, this means use a small side arm and lockpicks. Don't use primary weapons unless it's a raid.

Answered.