UBR Dobby
Less than 1 minute ago
Your name: Dobby

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93774929

Your ban ID: 74733

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: 'RDMing SRU sergeant upon respawning'

Involved - My clan (At the time I was doing some clanRP and they raided with me.)

Why we should unban you:

I simply when to join the servers today and I was told I was banned. Checked on the forums and I was banned for ''RDMing SRU sergeant upon respawning' . Now yesterday I did do a raid on Nexus, although before I came of FL servers becuase I had things to do I was not put in sit or contacted by anyone to say that I had done such a thing - basically when I disconnected the servers it was all fine and I was not aware of the RDMing.

I do remember yesterday raiding the jails, although (and I know that you do not shoot an SRU after spawning) I wouldn't have gone out my way to do such a thing and if I did, it was not on purpose as I don't, like has happened, didn't want to get a ban!!

Hope you understand and that my apology is accepted, thanks for reading.
Upon him respawning he was leaving the Nexus, yet you decided to chase him and kill him anywhay, this is considered RDM.
(11-27-2016, 10:39 PM)Jan Wrote: Upon him respawning he was leaving the Nexus, yet you decided to chase him and kill him anywhay, this is considered RDM.

I killed him because he refused to holster (hide) his pistol. I wanted him to hide it so he would not backstab me although after the warning he refused with my orders.

Btw this was robotduck PoV

Approved on behalf of Jan.