Eclipze forum warning
Your name: Santaclipze, Eclipze on the forums

Your blacklist ID: Not needed

Steam ID: Not needed

Reason: "Posting to increase post count"

Staff member who blacklisted you: Random

This is the warning
[Image: 77a5a2ced4766157127fde79697b4f1d.png]

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well basically i don't see why i should be warned for posting a -Support on someones teacher application. And when i say "someone" i mean Randoms friend. Me and Random haven't been the best friends the past month so i feel that this is some kind of favorising i guess? Ive seen several people posting multiple +Supports but never get a warn for it.

This is the post i got warned for
[Image: be77497796f86a981f10a74e783a7063.png]
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Hello Eclipze.

This was not the first time that you basically bumped your -support, you had done it once before this:

Spoiler :

[Image: 7d1a5aaea54ac2e7f9f77ae10840df4e.png]

You then came on TS and started complaining to me about it, saying that you ''Are not allowed to express yourself'', even though you already fully expressed yourself in the original points, which is fair enough. You said what you wanted to say, you should not have bumped your -support. Now, I know that you have beef with Rat to begin with.. I even looked through other teacher applications for comparison, I could not see you bumping your -support to anyone else.

This is not favoritism, this is simply my point of view. Now mind you, I personally have not seen people + or - supporting people multiple times, during my period as a moderator.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Seen people do it before, but I recommend you to not do it.
One post with your opinion is enough.

Removing the point for now.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]