Whats on ur christmas list
Driving lessons..

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
For my brother to come home from fighting in Iraq.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 3 users Like Faustin's post:
  • Eclipze, Balls, Emil
(11-22-2016, 06:46 PM)Pear Wrote: I'm a huge WWI/WWII and old relics fan, so hoping for a couple of medals/badges to add to my collection. Or just Battlefield 1. Tounge

Jebote kurwa, i can fix for you Mosin Nagant M1891 from Serbia World War 1. Send 100 kurwa dollars to paypal first.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(11-22-2016, 07:09 PM)Eclipze Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 06:46 PM)Pear Wrote: I'm a huge WWI/WWII and old relics fan, so hoping for a couple of medals/badges to add to my collection. Or just Battlefield 1. Tounge

Jebote kurwa, i can fix for you Mosin Nagant M1891 from Serbia World War 1. Send 100 kurwa dollars to paypal first.

I'd actually consider this offer, brate moj! Jebote te pas mater, that's a damn good price!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Eclipze

Get Battlefield 1 pls so I have someone to suck with
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Pear
Civilization VI and a mousepad, I'm pretty sure the latter should solve the mystery of how I can be so bad at CS:GO

Have you tried Verdun? It doesn't have as good graphics as Battlefield 1 but it's much more historically acurrate and infuriating
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Pear
errrr...
*background voice* you been quiet again
no, no. whatever my mum buys me
*background voice* what do you mean by that
that I'm not asking for anything, I'm getting what I'm given
*background voice* good
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Sebasti161
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
I want a to have the Trumps assassinated
(11-22-2016, 09:21 PM)Blade Wrote: I want a to have the Trumps assassinated

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bitch.

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
The following 1 user Likes Amiity's post:
  • sebasti161