What do you want to see added to Fearless RP?
Hello community,

I am presently attempting to join the development team.  My intention upon acceptance is already clear in my mind.  First things first, I'm sure I'll have an assigned set of tasks to complete prior to adventuring into what I want to do.  The second phase is to work on the various jobs and their faults, such as Firemen not getting paid for putting out fires, Paramedics not getting paid for healing/reviving, Chaffeur not having a fare system to ensure payment for rides by rate x distance,  Nexus Desk Secretary being a nearly obsolete job (I plan to completely remove and replace this job role), Black Market Dealer items value and functionality, and any other presently existing condition that needs to be fixed or finished.  After that, I'm lost.

That's where you, the community, whom I hope to actually put in work for and watch as you enjoy, come in.  If you could lay out some things you feel should be added, lay them out here.  As this is a discussion, not a suggestion thread, you can list whatever you want.  Please follow forum Rules, ToS, ect, when posting.  (I.E. Since there is a no rape rule, don't throw up your rape swep requests, they will be reluctantly declined.)

Sincerely,
Old Man Jokhah
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Emil, sebasti161, Random
You would have to apply in the specific thread to be a developer.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I already have. Check the developer thread, I did that earlier today. A bit of research pays off.
Well I would be happy to see this one done : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74349
Joke aside there are lots of suggestions approved and they are just not added to the game I would like to see them in game !
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP]Zedd's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Oh sorry,didn't see it.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
There are also dozens of suggestions that are in the "don't ask" field that many people would love to ask for, that's kinda what I'm after.
I know it's a completely irrevilant thing to want done, but I would love to see some organisation on the forums and ts. I know it's not in game but I personally think it's a bit of a shit storm atm.

Cheers

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Jokhah, problem is not some specific suggestion, but whole system in general. There is plenty of people who are willing to help fearless with developing (even without perks).

People will be really grateful if you will be able to somehow influence Soul or who ever is in lead of development to actually let people add things to server, instead of making one minor update once a 4 months and hype it, like it's something massive. And then say that "all suggestions are in discussing" or some similar shit.

TLDR: Influence soul to actually add more content
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Arkten
I agree to an extent, Soul doesn't want the content to grow to insane size. Gotta consider that data becomes a factor when running a server. Convincing Soul to budge on the issue seriously wouldn't be that hard, I imagine. Though we both know he doesn't like change and he has trust issues, I think the negotiation would be to replace useless content with substantial content initially, rather than try to do a complete addition spree.
Danny Boy, gonna need you to elaborate. The forums seem to be laid out in an organized fashion, generally speaking. The issues I see around it tend to be stupid people who don't follow that organization. The server is also generally organized, no worse than it used to be at the very least. The rules still need work and contradict themselves in spots, some of the menus in F1 STILL (can't stress that hard enough) need to be updated and it's been that way for months, especially the commands and binds pages. I mean /ladvert isn't even on the list, but is one of the more important communication commands for shop owners.

What about the place seems out of order or chaotic other than the users, which cannot be controlled.