What do you want to see added to Fearless RP?
I've always wanted to have a actual Dispatcher job that has the ability to open a menu showing the map, able to put police officers In squads to easly address them and to dispatch them to a certain area to patrol and or to respond to..
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
CW2.0's return
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • mintblackbeard
v5p replace v2d
(11-22-2016, 04:03 PM)Blade Wrote: v5p replace v2d

Your mad
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 2 users Like Panda's post:
  • sebasti161, Broccoli
I could write a page on this but all i'll say is that if you could reform the ( at this moment of time nonexistent (it's pretty much just Avgar as far as i know of) ) development team then i would bow to you.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Arkten, Old Man Jokhah
/act dab

This would be a good start.
(11-23-2016, 09:08 PM)Dobby Wrote: /act dab

This would be a good start.

No it would be useless IMO, people would get excited and use it on the first day constantly and then get bored of it.
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 2 users Like Broccoli's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Ratatoskrr
A new or updated model of the Police Car..
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
Brikkas: I got you, my intention is to push for the secretary to be replaced with a Government Dispatch, that would hold the same role of issuing passes, but they would also be lightly armed, unarmored (as they are desk officers), and be tasked with directing the flow of government response, be it EMS, EFS, EPS, or SRU. It makes a whole lot more sense than old man secretary, who is generally just ignored or hostaged.

Sebasti: Clock Work 2.0? This community isn't the right fit for that gamemode. If I misunderstood, please elaborate.

Blade: That map, like evo2_v4b, is too large for nearly every server out there. I think I can name two communities that are functional, stable, and run over 100 players. Neither of them run a map that large because it would feel empty even at 100 people. Perhaps you could find something more around 33x size, or it's replacement map that still isn't very good either. That size is perfect for our 75 player limitations. v2d is very very old and could easily be replaced with something around it's size as well, but hopefully something that isn't a series of dead ends like at the present, as it makes many things near impossible. Even better idea though would be for Fearless to get it's own map. You know, get a map we like, contact the creator, request permission to edit and create our own version of it, that way we can tune it for things we need and want, and we could then continue to update it. I know a very very good map maker, though I cannot say weather or not he'd lend a hand or even an ear to the idea.

Kick Kickass: I'm sure I'll have no real say in the structuring of the Dev team, but I would be happy to become a part so that I can help.

Dobby: act dab? I'm unsure of what you call a "dab". To me, dabs are a THC wax that are burned using a heated quartz slide and a quartz or metal rod that is used to press the wax to the bowl. The new age potheads call that dabs. If that's what you are after, that would fall under the BMD rework, because why have an act command when you can have a pipe and smoke it.

Balls: Police car model.... Man that has been an issue here for years. They redid them once. Anything specific you'd be interested in seeing in a police car model? I personally would like to see the FL logo on the doors with the EC: PD over it, as this is Fearless and they are our police.
(11-24-2016, 02:25 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: Sebasti: Clock Work 2.0? This community isn't the right fit for that gamemode. If I misunderstood, please elaborate.

customizable weaponry 2.0, we had it before but soul removed it after a few hours of a vote lol
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Old Man Jokhah