More props..
It's not a discussion, but a question that we have marched into and MADE a discussion :'D
(another 4 seconds of my life wasted)
I swear I will shoot the next person to complain about the props.

If you want to build, Fearless has a build server. Pay close attention to that sentence. Particularly the ninth word.
Building is not roleplay. You do not need more than 30 props to roleplay. If you need more than 30 props, go on the build server. If you want to build in the roleplay server, you may kindly throw yourself off a cliff.

(another 4 seconds of my life wasted, and another excuse to make fun of other people's posts. Stop it, Skaara. It's not funny or original. It's just annoying.)
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-29-2010, 05:17 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I swear I will shoot the next person to complain about the props.

If you want to build, Fearless has a build server. Pay close attention to that sentence. Particularly the ninth word.
Building is not roleplay. You do not need more than 30 props to roleplay. If you need more than 30 props, go on the build server. If you want to build in the roleplay server, you may kindly throw yourself off a cliff.

(another 4 seconds of my life wasted, and another excuse to make fun of other people's posts. Stop it, Skaara. It's not funny or original. It's just annoying.)

Agree, and especially on the last bit.
God it's annoying as fuck.
-Signature removed-
(09-29-2010, 07:05 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(09-29-2010, 05:17 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I swear I will shoot the next person to complain about the props.

can't you guys just try to ignore it? Smile That's what I've learnt to do Wink Btw look at my signature :3
(09-29-2010, 07:22 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

can't you guys just try to ignore it? Smile That's what I've learnt to do Wink Btw look at my signature :3
No we can't, it's a failed attempt to be funny.
Ah well atleast you think it's funny.
-Signature removed-
(09-29-2010, 08:26 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(09-29-2010, 07:22 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

No we can't, it's a failed attempt to be funny.
Ah well atleast you think it's funny.

That makes at least ONE that still thinks it's worth writing even though others might not. "Patience, brother... Patience.." -Father Grigori Tounge

I can't use multiparent. It says that i am not allowed to use it..
Signature too big...
What's that got to do with anything?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
If you want a house here is an idea go and fucking buy one there is a few in evocity
(09-30-2010, 06:36 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote: What's that got to do with anything?

That means that i can't build efficently on the build server without it.
Signature too big...