Top 20: RPP
A lot of obsolete code in there, but it still seems to be working. Gonna have to look up CSS.
Done some looking into the obsolete code and will begin working on a full overhaul on my personal time. When it's finished, I'll paste the CSS revisions to the HTML5 code currently being used. Should the development team, or any staff, already be work on or otherwise do not want my assistance, please make a notation.

As I've explained in my recent "Hello" thread, I came back to work on my coding ability, and this seems like a wonderful opportunity.
Holidays and class schedule is slowing down my ability to make time for this project. As I'm working alone and without support, expect this project to take me some time.
This isn't even your shit to fix, nor your responsibility
That's the logic of the modern man, right there. Why do that, it's not my job. I follow a different logic. If you can do something and choose not to because you aren't receiving profit, you aren't a good man.

Unlike most people who love to complain yet refuse to lift a finger, I'm not a shitbag and will do what I can to improve the overall situation here at Fearless RP.

Or, simply put. It costs nothing to be a decent person.
It's not about being a decent person, I can appreciate that.
And I do think it's a good thing and initiative of you to take, but my issues with it is that you're attempting to fix something a certain someone else is supposed to fix but isn't.
It promotes his lack of effort put into development and overall what he has been given the rank on here for yet doesn't put to good use.

You've been gone for far too long, Jokhah.
With all due respect, you have no clue about what the current Fearless is like, even if you were still around as a player.
I'll end that here, since they're bound to spawn on the thread telling me not to start a discussion on a bug report thread.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah
I know it looks that way, however I've applied for a developer position. I stopped caring who isn't doing their job during my long time away from FL. Really this is about me, trying to work on my personal skills as a coder, with the hopes that maybe I have a chance to give back to the community that I both protected and harmed during my various stays here.

So, to me, as long as I'm able to eventually get it done, that puts me a step above anyone who isn't doing their job at that time, which means that hopefully I'll gain support from the community. With some luck, maybe I can fix this broken community, one string at a time.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Agorith
I appreciate the help. Jokhah.
While HTML that is invalid to a certain degree is an issue, modern browsers manage to display things fine even in such cases.
If you have any in-progress code, send it over via PM and I'll integrate it.

The problem was in the backend and the actual data retrieval process was not functioning correctly. I have applied a fix. If it ever comes up again at least I'll know what to fix.

P.S. Being proactive is always commendable and another plus to you, don't let certain someones stray you away from it.