So many -supports yet no one says why
+support

makes moving things a bit easier if the weight can be set
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Awestruck
(11-14-2016, 02:21 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: +Support

Would be very useful for technical builds. Maybe put a restriction on it.
Not really sure why anybody would downvote this. Changing the weight of a prop doesn't make it any more dangerous to players and when prop pushing people can't even be directly killed by the prop, they are typically killed by the resulting mass of cars being flung about which changing the weight of the prop wouldn't make any difference to. The only downside to something like a weight tool is the extra processing the server will need to put in. But isn't that what all new features do? Being able to change the weight of a prop can open up countless doors for us to make intricate and amazing machines and mechanical structures for our roleplay.
Simply, the weight tool will add a whole new level of RP to the server that we couldn't reach before. Unless there's some sort of coding aspect to a weight tool I don't know about that is preventing it's addition such as conflicting with the CityRP script, I have no idea why this isn't in the server already.

This is an opportunity to add something more than just new player models.

+Support
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(11-15-2016, 04:02 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Not really sure why anybody would downvote this. Changing the weight of a prop doesn't make it any more dangerous to players and when prop pushing people can't even be directly killed by the prop, they are typically killed by the resulting mass of cars being flung about which changing the weight of the prop wouldn't make any difference to. The only downside to something like a weight tool is the extra processing the server will need to put in. But isn't that what all new features do? Being able to change the weight of a prop can open up countless doors for us to make intricate and amazing machines and mechanical structures for our roleplay.
Simply, the weight tool will add a whole new level of RP to the server that we couldn't reach before. Unless there's some sort of coding aspect to a weight tool I don't know about that is preventing it's addition such as conflicting with the CityRP script, I have no idea why this isn't in the server already.

+Support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Joulle
+Support.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+support
(11-15-2016, 04:02 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Not really sure why anybody would downvote this. Changing the weight of a prop doesn't make it any more dangerous to players and when prop pushing people can't even be directly killed by the prop, they are typically killed by the resulting mass of cars being flung about which changing the weight of the prop wouldn't make any difference to. The only downside to something like a weight tool is the extra processing the server will need to put in. But isn't that what all new features do? Being able to change the weight of a prop can open up countless doors for us to make intricate and amazing machines and mechanical structures for our roleplay.

+Support

+Support
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-15-2016, 05:07 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:

+Support
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]