The Trump Discussion v2
Who else voted for him? Who hates him? Who has anything to say about him?

time to MAGA and hopefully implement some immigration laws asap
he should jump off a cliff
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Random, Emil
[Image: 29ZMfu.gif]
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Jonas
Completely forgot about the whole thing.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Is Trump still a thing?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(11-24-2016, 07:31 PM).Panda. Wrote: Is Trump still a thing?

he's president-elect
The following 1 user Likes edgie's post:
  • Emil
Like I said in another post, I'm not happy he won but I'm super happy Hillary didn't, I believe she's secretly worse than him, and that's saying something. She lost to Obama, then to someone like Trump and cheated to steal the nomination from Bernie, who would have beaten Trump by a landslide.

Do I agree with Trumps ideas for domestic reform? No, not really. Immigration in the US isn't really as big as a problem as they paint it, it's just a scapegoat, like when Hitler used the "Jews" as the reason for Germany's problems. If in order to "Make America great again", if the way of achieving that is throwing out all illegal immigrants then 95% of the US population needs to leave and give the country back to the rightful heirs of America, the Natives, which as usual are now being treated like dogs, as always.

What I do agree with Trump is that he wants to get the USA less involved in the worlds military, stop intervening in the middle east, stop buffing up NATO, start fixing the relationship with Russia that NATO is breaking and overall just care more about internal issues and stop being the world police, which in my opinion is all great.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
People can say about trump what they want, but the guy isnt dumb. He played the elections extremely well. He knew exactly what to say to make almost half of America vote for him (bigger navy, locking clinton up, getting rid of those pesky mexicans etc) and im eager to see how he will attempt to make those promises reality. Unfortunatly (as we can already see) Trump wont actually do most of his promises and hopefully in 4 years people will realize that you shouldnt always vote for the guy who screams the loudest.
The only thing I was concerned about when he was elected was his stance on NATO and Global Warming.

NATO because Denmark and most of Europe in general is largely reliant on NATO (however there have been talks of an EU Army which would basically completely remove the need for NATO).

Global Warming for obvious reasons but also because if we don't start doing something in 2016/17 then we will end up with huge problems in the not-so-distant future. Northern and (most of) Western Europe could become uninhabitable if too much ice melted since that might end up slowing the gulf stream. Global warming could end up killing billions of people and make everyone's lives worse in general. However, he said a couple of days ago that he wasn't going to pull the United States out of the Paris Treaty (or something like that), so so far I think he might be better than Hillary.