IT, Computer Science Homework Help
IT, Computer Science Homework Help

Having Trouble with your IT or Computer Science Homework or just general Question about Computer and/or their History, I'm ready to help.

I've got a GCSE in Computer Science(Grade A) and am currently doing a College course on Programming and web development(the course is called Games Development) so I know almost everything you need to know at GCSE level and a decent amount  at College level.
Also before the people from the USA start getting confused, you go to college much earlier in the UK.

Don't be Afraid, just post your Question below.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Blade
Ill be using this
I am just starting out and I am happy to help anyone aswell.
I've also got several IN recognised certificates and I am studying GCSE Computer Science and GCSE Computing.

I'll be happy to help anyone aswell
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Got a small question :p

I see you are studying programming.
How did you start out with the programming? School, Home etc?
Did you get any help or anything? Also, how long time did it take you to get good at it (If you even are, idk Smile)
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(11-26-2016, 04:47 PM)Balls Wrote: Got a small question :p

I see you are studying programming.
How did you start out with the programming? School, Home etc?
Did you get any help or anything? Also, how long time did it take you to get good at it (If you even are, idk Smile)
I started programming at home, when i got my first computer(it was a cheap netbook but it worked). i got it when i was 11.
I didn't get any help learning, i taught myself using the internet
took my about 3 months to learn pretty much all of python the first language i learnt, and from that i learned BASIC, C++, C# and some Assembly 1816(what the NES uses).
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Balls
I've a Question related to coarse in general, at the end of the coarse will you receive a Bachelor of science in computer science?
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(11-26-2016, 07:03 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I've a Question related to coarse in general, at the end of the coarse will you receive a Bachelor of science in computer science?
Dear Kickass,
which course are you talking about?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(11-26-2016, 07:03 PM)King Kickass Wrote: I've a Question related to coarse in general, at the end of the coarse will you receive a Bachelor of science in computer science?

No, I'll get a Extended Diploma. I don't go to Uni, I go to College.