Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

The following 3 users Like Joulle's post:
  • Eclipze, sebasti161, Bobby
Quality banta, especially when you watch it live.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
#Shitpost
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Wasn't there a picture in the spoilers just before?
(11-12-2016, 10:32 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Wasn't there a picture in the spoilers just before?

yes and if you're meme enough, you have it saved alredy
(11-12-2016, 10:35 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 10:32 PM)Emil2205 Wrote: Wasn't there a picture in the spoilers just before?

but how am i supposed to know if im meme enough if i dont know what picture it was because i only quoted your post as to skip all the spoilers and i saw a link to an image but i didn't go there and i decided to click through all the spoilers only to find out that there was in fact no image but only a very loud youtube link how could you joulle do you know what my ears feel like right now and my heart is beating because it scared the shit out of me i dont know how even when you warned me but it did joulle how could you please joulle be considerate this is fucking internalized oPPRESSION AND I WILL GET YOUR ASS BANNED BECAUSE YOU ARE OFFENDING ME AND EVERYTHING THAT I A ANDN FNG IM GWETING TRIGGERDDD FUCKKKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Haarek
(11-12-2016, 10:38 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:

but how am i supposed to know if im meme enough if i dont know what picture it was because i only quoted your post as to skip all the spoilers and i saw a link to an image but i didn't go there and i decided to click through all the spoilers only to find out that there was in fact no image but only a very loud youtube link how could you joulle do you know what my ears feel like right now and my heart is beating because it scared the shit out of me i dont know how even when you warned me but it did joulle how could you please joulle be considerate this is freaking internalized oPPRESSION AND I WILL GET YOUR ASS BANNED BECAUSE YOU ARE OFFENDING ME AND EVERYTHING THAT I A ANDN FNG IM GWETING TRIGGERDDD FUCKKKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well fuck you
(11-12-2016, 10:40 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 10:38 PM)Emil2205 Wrote:

but how am i supposed to know if im meme enough if i dont know what picture it was because i only quoted your post as to skip all the spoilers and i saw a link to an image but i didn't go there and i decided to click through all the spoilers only to find out that there was in fact no image but only a very loud youtube link how could you joulle do you know what my ears feel like right now and my heart is beating because it scared the shit out of me i dont know how even when you warned me but it did joulle how could you please joulle be considerate this is freaking internalized oPPRESSION AND I WILL GET YOUR ASS BANNED BECAUSE YOU ARE OFFENDING ME AND EVERYTHING THAT I A ANDN FNG IM GWETING TRIGGERDDD FUCKKKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well fuck you

ok thanks
Even Joulle has sunk to these levels...
(11-13-2016, 08:15 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: Even Joulle has sunk to these levels...

joulle already was at these levels
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Emil