Building PC
I am going to build a PC. I got a idea what I am going to build, although wondering if anyone got some extra tips!

I got a budget of under £800.
Well add a keyboard in it, have a screen a hole for the charger etc.
You should get all you need for £800
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Could you share your throughs on what you are going to buy?
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(11-08-2016, 09:18 PM)Balls Wrote: Could you share your throughs on what you are going to buy?

He's asking us. How about you make a thread yourself since you're so eager to get answers even when there aren't any.

http://Pcpartpicker.com - simple an easy with little help from the others here
don't forget to change the country on the site if you can find it, otherwise just use the site get an estimated value and for compatibility (the site does check compatibilities with pc components)

I go slep yes
The following 1 user Likes Joulle's post:
  • sebasti161
I built mine for just under £500. I used a list of components from one of Jackfrag's pc videos then changed out some of the components for ones that I wanted. Here's the video if you want it:

(I recommend using this is a example, as most of these components will now be insufficient to run high demand games)
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(11-08-2016, 08:47 PM)Blade Wrote: Well add a keyboard in it, have a screen a hole for the charger etc.

???????????? wtf
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • MasterNoda, Willem de Walrus, Broccoli
(11-08-2016, 09:47 PM)Joulle Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 09:18 PM)Balls Wrote: Could you share your throughs on what you are going to buy?

He's asking us. How about you make a thread yourself since you're so eager to get answers even when there aren't any.

http://Pcpartpicker.com - simple an easy with little help from the others here
don't forget to change the country on the site if you can find it, otherwise just use the site get an estimated value and for compatibility (the site does check compatibilities with pc components)

I go slep yes

No need to get mad here bud. It was a simple question.
I am not interested in what people got in their computers, I am interested in helping him buying the right stuff.
On top of that, why would I be eager to know it? I got my own well working computers. Would be stupid for me to make a new thread.

He said that he had an idea of what he wanted to buy, which is why I asked.
It would be stupid to suggest parts that don't even work with his other components.
I suck at suggesting stuff from scratch, so I prefer to have something to look and, and then start suggesting other parts, which he can swap in/out.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!

A gaming PC that can run games e.g. Arma, ARK in high quality.
(11-13-2016, 05:05 PM)Dobby Wrote:

A gaming PC that can run games e.g. Arma, ARK in high quality.

"Arma in high quality" Sorry NASA don't sell their computers.

Also get a GTX 1060, good graphics card.
[Image: unknown.png]