Space Engineers event | Team Vs. Team
(11-08-2016, 08:19 PM)already_fallen Wrote: Steam profile link: Click this(or dont)
Name:Already_Falen/Already_Santa
Preferred teammate: sebasti161 all the way up my ass
Hours in the game: 260

oh look we almost have the same amount of hours

if you remove the 2 and 0
Added you all, if you want a faction, please paste the code with your faction and preferred members, otherwise I will randomize teams
i'm the best!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(11-08-2016, 08:49 PM)Ghost Wrote: i'm the best!

You are my partner then.

Thanks.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Steam profile link: Here
Name: Broccoli
Preferred teammate: Don't mind I work well with everyone.
Hours in the game: 160
[Image: unknown.png]
Editted OP and added Team 2 and 3, if you want a different team please write the code as written in OP with a faction name, and preferred teammates.
I'm confused is this going to be a start from the beginning team survival or everyone starts with a certain ship and we all just battle out until there's a winner? How is this going to play out?
(11-09-2016, 08:30 AM)Broccoli Wrote: I'm confused is this going to be a start from the beginning team survival or everyone starts with a certain ship and we all just battle out until there's a winner? How is this going to play out?

It is going to be a survival, start from scratch game. Which could in theory take hours or even days to finish.

The following 2 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • sebasti161, Broccoli
Will there be any mods? Mods are fun.
(11-09-2016, 09:56 AM)Broccoli Wrote: Will there be any mods? Mods are fun.

Yup! There will be a few. Some I can mention are Helmet HUD mod (Adds a HUD when you have your helmet on), Hyperdrive (x10 more powerful than jump drive) & so on.
Game settings will be 10 10 10 multiplier on it all, because x1 is just boring honestly. Realistic sound mode, wolves turned off while the spiders are on and from there just the default settings. Pirates will be disabled too, most likely.