[Solved]Prop Limit
I am trying to create RP buildings eg. A bar however I am not a good builder and use a lot of props, how can I get a higher prop limit?ive heard the rap has to be worth it, how can I get a admin to see if it is good enough?
Go on build when an admin is on, ask for 100 props(max props) and when you are on real server, ask an admin for 100 props again. They may or may not allow it.
Your best bet is making a few friends on the server. This way, you are able to RP together, and paste down parts of eachother's dupes. You are not always guaranteed a prop raise.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-08-2016, 06:10 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Your best bet is making a few friends on the server. This way, you are able to RP together, and paste down parts of eachother's dupes. You are not always guaranteed a prop raise.

Don't be mean, you know he can't make any friends!
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(11-11-2016, 01:52 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 06:10 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Your best bet is making a few friends on the server. This way, you are able to RP together, and paste down parts of eachother's dupes. You are not always guaranteed a prop raise.

Don't be mean, you know he can't make any friends!

Meany.

Answered.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Moved