SeventhCitizen
Hi guys!

My name is Jacob,  most of you recognize me as Spear, one previous administrator. I resigned and left the community due to a few reasons. I was way to addicted to fearless. With an amount of 250-300 hours spent on the servers each month while eating crapfood and sweets my health started to go towards the negative. Another reason was about a silly relationship that started to grow between me and one other. I simply felt like leaving the community as I didn't want to waste more time.

I have not been on the servers since the start of the summer and I wish to visit the servers again. I miss playing with my good old friends and so I want to do again.

During the time I have been gone I have been to gym 5-7 days a week since the week I left just to improve my body and my health. The results are obvious improvements that I am very proud of. Many others started to comment me as they also saw a difference. Of course I will continue being dedicated to gym as that is what I love to do and therefore I will not be as active on Fearless as I used to be.

I'm very interested in seeing how and where the community has gone. I guess the community has improved. The news and the updates looks positive and the negativity between players and staff has been reduced which I also find positive.

Before leaving I gave a bit less than 11 million dollars and more expensive items away through my lottery and therefore this return will be a completely new start for me. My inventory is empty so it will be exiting to start over again.

I will download Garry's Mod this week and when I have time I will come online to meet you.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to state them. You can also add me on Snapchat if you would like to chat: J_Collin

See you soon!
The following 13 users Like Spear's post:
  • Ghost, Robbtja, Ratatoskrr, DreeBott, sebasti161, Eclipze, Jonas, Liam, mintblackbeard, Panda, Atlas, Broccoli, El Beast
Add him on snapchat for topless pics, lads!
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • DreeBott, Ghost, Feffe
Welcome back man. I hope to see you on the servers soon!
[Image: unknown.png]
Thumbs Up 
(11-08-2016, 12:28 PM)Agorith Wrote: Add him on snapchat for topless pics, lads!

I mean at least it's worth it!

Any yayy[Image: thumbsup.gif]
Welcome back!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Welcome back!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Welcome back my good old friend...
#ZeptoIsComingBack!!
Welcome back!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
welcome back you lovely swede
yaaas spear, welcome back!