[Solved]RE: My ban time request
I was writing an reply when the post was moved to the closed section and it was noted that you are not alowed to write an unban request if you acknowledge the rule breaking. But it was not a "UNBAN" request but a "BAN TIME" request.

I don't know where this post should go so I'm just posting it here

Here's my reply:

I understand that no case can be banned equally  and that i did break the same rule in a years time.
But i still think it's incredibly unfair that some get less time being banned then others.
One example is this: https://postimg.org/image/61umjgcfz/
He was banned FIVE times for fearrp in roughly the same time as me before he got extra time.
One reason i can think of that made me get a longer time is that it was towards raccoon himself that i broke the rule towards but that does not make him right to ban me longer  just becuase he was the one getting a disadvantage from my rule breaking. I was not at all disrespectfull towards him and didn't argue. I understood what i had done and i instantly regretted it.

Shouldn't that be admin abuse? That just because he was the one who got FearRPed against i get a longer bantime just because he is an admin. One point to that is the example i gave the 5th time he got banned (And extra time) was a ban request, that means the rule was broken towards a regular player and not an admin.

See this post as arguing if you want but i just want to note out the inequalities in banning.

Fine if my time stays as it is but it won't change more then the old time would have done.

Thanks, Eric.
As said in your appeal, we take everything on a case-by-case basis.

Furthermore, it would not be admin abuse because banning you, even if you don't like the reason, is not abuse.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Hitman
Solved.
you forgot to move it sir