[Solved] A question about stealing cars
Is it allowed to 'dump' stolen cars in the Lake if the owner refuses to pay you money?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Don't see why not.
There isn't a rule about it as per say, however I would question it and me personally would report you for FailRP.

Let's have a look why. You've stole a car, risked getting arrested if not worse, killed, by whoever you stole it from, you've stashed it and you should have a decent background RP for example chop shop.

So would you then go drive a car into a lake in a suburban area ?

No you'd sell it to someone else or "chop it down" or something like that.

Again though it's questionable.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I mean if you're a Corleone orsuch,and you stole the car because that person was a snitch/traitor or insulted the organisation
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(11-02-2016, 06:32 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I mean if you're a Corleone orsuch,and you stole the car because that person was a snitch/traitor or insulted the organisation

Well that isnt even a good reason to steal a car really.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You can dump cars into the lake if you have a valid reason such as:

- Doing chop-shop with the owner refusing to pay the price.

- Being a criminal, and said person has attempted to harm you/mug/raid you, but you've killed him and taken his car.

There are more reasons, but you should probably stealthy drive to the back of lake and dump it in, then leave like nothing ever happend.

If you want to do this you should definetly rp it correctly, if you want further information regarding this topic, you can:

- Use /help or pm a teacher in-game.
- Send a forum PM to a teacher+
- Place a comment here.

Hope it helped!
~Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • mintblackbeard
There is no rule against it, However i would advise that you have some sort of background RP in order to back it up if a member of staff questions you.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(11-02-2016, 08:26 PM)Jonas Wrote: You can dump cars into the lake if you have a valid reason such as:

- Doing chop-shop with the owner refusing to pay the price.

- Being a criminal, and said person has attempted to harm you/mug/raid you, but you've killed him and taken his car.

There are more reasons, but you should probably stealthy drive to the back of lake and dump it in, then leave like nothing ever happend.

If you want to do this you should definetly rp it correctly, if you want further information regarding this topic, you can:

- Use /help or pm a teacher in-game.
- Send a forum PM to a teacher+
- Place a comment here.

Hope it helped!
~Jonas

Solved.