I PERSONALLY HAVE NO CONNECTION TO THIS UBR AND I AM POSTING ON BEHALF OF FALC

Your name: Falc

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46187149

Your ban ID:
STEAM_0:0:46187149

Banned by: Not idea, “Console”

Reason: ToS

Involved: Not sure
Why we should unban you: Okay, well here goes nothing I guess.

So I was amusingly banned for “ToS”, the ToS “broken” was leaking information.. So let’s talk about this.

What have I leaked? The only thing I’ve been made aware of by staff is my “Mod prediction thread” But how was I supposed to know if it was 100% true?

Yes, someone gave me a few hints of people to suggest, so I suggested them lmao, I had no idea if it was true or not, but I’m guessing now it is. How is this my fault? Someone was hinting a few letters from names, so I done the puzzle and they were my guesses, maybe I shoulda been more aware, however I’ve not been staff for months so I have no idea who would be suggested or not.

This is what Avgar stated to me
https://gyazo.com/82a1803fe00b723e3f0ba056ca5167cc

[FL] Avgar: You knowingly shared leaked information, both in TS and the mod prediction thread

Oh did I now, sorry Avgar but yet again there is no proof to confirm these accusations, I’m not stupid and you know it. There is fuck all evidence to show that I actually knew anything to do with these mod predictions, I couldn’t give a toss who gets mod and it was made purely for banter lmao, it wasn’t until Agorith posted on the thread where he basically leaked it anyway to say it was all true that I knew, I offered to take the post down but got no reply so I left it up and carried on, assuming it was fine. Then it was closed for “Shitpost” which was a BS reason because it was a clear discussion, which then I realised it was a cover up.

Long story short, how am I supposed to know if it’s true or not? I don’t have special powers to view the admin forums, staff haven’t leaked to me like they used to either.

But we’ve been in this situation before with Ghostk1ll3r, they will not show any evidence upon this thread because they don’t have any and want it private, meaning this will be denied and they know for a fact there is no evidence to keep me banned.

So yeah, it was worth a shot. I wanted to prove my innocence. It’s taken me a while to post this because to be honest, I was completely fucked off and couldn’t be bothered to try and declare my innocence, because none of you will ever believe me because I’m the big bad wolf around here and its better without me.

Shout out to my boys who are still here, peace.

Falcy

Hello Falc,

We're currently discussing your ban within the team.
Hello Falc,

We'll reach a conclusion on this thread within a week.
Thank you for your patience.
Replying on behalf of falc

I don't get why it's taking so long, you either have evidence or you don't. What else is to discuss because that's why I'm banned, remember.  There's no other reason it would take this long, I've been staff before so I know these things, I'm not stupid.  This has proven that you've not got any evidence against myself whatsoever, meaning you've got no grounds to keep me banned, discuss all you like but it doesn't change that.   It's funny that it's taken you two weeks and not a single, useful or helpful reply has been made, which just proves you've got NOTHING to hold against me, so how about we stop cutting corners and get on with it?  What a poor performance from the team on this occasion when handling a ban, like most other bans you buy yourself as much time as possible and then you'll close it, what a joke.

(11-10-2016, 08:04 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: Hello Falc,

We'll reach a conclusion on this thread within a week.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Having to show evidence or explain your ban will end up with the staff itself breaking their guidelines, thus it will remain classified. 

Not much else can be said in this thread. It's always easier to pull the "bad staf team"-card than to accept the fact that you put yourself in the position you're in right now. 

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]