Missing textures for v33x
I decided that I would give the v33x server a try. It works good and all, but I did everything that SoulRipper said on those posts about textures and models, and I did not work. Yes I did put them in my addons folder. Yes I installed EP2, and there is still missing textures and models. Any ideas on what else I could try?

Thanks much.
Respectfully,

Hooter
You will also need ep1 and theres some texture fix around for a few other textures on garrysmod.org
Make sure the games are mounted and that you've run the games (all of them) at least once.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
yes ep2 isnt enough

I think you meaned the texuteres at the nexus playground....Cheese

got those probs too but installed ep2 and css already played them too

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

Then look under "rp_evocity_v33x" and you should see the download link to a material fix pack that you still need for some missing textures. It should be fixed then.
Gonnna try it later. I prefer evocity_v33x but if I see aroun 40 ppl ond v2d Im playing on this server...like the most of us will do.
Ok, I got all the textures working. Now it is just those damn LUA errors spamming my screen, pic here.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Thats to do with the server, its not a problem in your client. Smile
(12-03-2011, 08:00 PM)Shadow Wrote: Thats to do with the server, its not a problem in your client. Smile
Oh wow, I ransacked my whole Gmod folder to try to find the lua file that was causing it Cheese
Respectfully,

Hooter