UBR: Perqe
Posting on behalf of Perqe. Any comments from me will be from Perqe unless stated otherwise.

our name: Perqe

Your ban ID: 73047

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:104938071

Reason: ToS

Staff member who banned you: [FL] SnowredWolf/ [FL] Hitman

Reason why you should be unbanned: Hello, this is George or what you will all know as Perqe.

Im writing to the whole staff team regarding my bans. Firstly, i want to apologise for any inconvenience i have caused you and the community. I mean this truly. However, when i started FL it was just CityRP to me, it meant nothing. I would come on messing around being a typical teen. I picked up many bans and blacklists but this didn’t bother me i carried on. It wasn’t till i met a group of players who actually taught me to roleplay and play the gamemode. I become really addicted to the gamemode, i loved the player base and when you logged on you would be greeted very calmly. I then actually took the time to learn the rules so i could prevent any more bans coming through. The ban rate dropped massively i slipped up here and there but who doesn’t we are all human we all make mistakes. Obviously my rep was bad on the server before and after the wipe but i started to change and mature as a player and most of the players seen this. For example a good friend of mine Jonas or even Tomo. Tomo he knew me as a “minge” it was my nickname whenever he spoke to me. I started to roleplay, help people instead of trying to argue with people all the time. I really did see change in my attitude towards the server and players and deep down so did the players around me i can be sure of this. I then took a break from the server to ensure i wouldn’t get bored from the server and i would get as much time out of the server. I still spoke to people and had the tags in my name i never once done anything bad i just kept myself to myself harming nobody.

But, then i got perm banned for leaking. This was an honest mistake from myself i was clumsy and reckless but i was sent this link from a person i had never spoken to. I opened it and it was the rules of FL. I didn’t really understand it at first so i posted it in the discussions page. This is where i messed up. I now know where i should of posted the thread in help and support or even just contacted a staff member through steam but i didn’t think i made a mistake. I held my hands up admitted i done wrong. But there was never any intention to leak the rules. What is the fun in doing so. I have spent so much money and time on the servers do you really think i would of posted this as an attack. No. It was a mistake. Even i wouldn’t do something so stupid to leak rules. As im aware of the punishments. But it was a mistake i even tried speaking to you about it but there was no communication at all. If i wanted to leak rules wouldn’t you think it would of been posted in off topic titled “LEAKED RULES”. However, it wasn’t i just wanted to know what it was and you never seen light. I understand in my past i was a bad person and it would of been likely i would of done something like this but i changed for the good. Many people know me as thick and clumsy. Im not using this as an excuse but it was this ban which fucked everything up for me. And in my opinion this ban was not as bad as it was made out to be it was just a mistake from my behalf. I think if the communication between us both was better we could of resolved this without there being any bother.

This ban really knocked me. I had no CityRp server to play. I mean "the other community" was there however, the people on the server i didn’t really get along with so it would of meant my time wouldn’t of been pleasant. I was then contacted and asked if i wanted to help a new server which was city RP. I had no other server so i took the offer and helped out as much as i can. Many weeks down the line rumours had it that the server wasn’t as legit as i thought it was the gamemode appeared to be stolen. There was later a vote to change to applejack or keep city RP. Due to my timezone compared to the other members i couldn’t get my vote and voice to be heard. Therefore i was irrelevant to the outcome and just because they kept CityRP doesn’t mean i wanted that to happen. I just wanted a new community to play because of the events at FL. I didn’t like the negative attention surrounding me so i didn’t post a UBR when really i should of to clear the air. However, that is irrelevant now. You then give us two days to resign to ensure we wasn’t banned from FL. I understood fully why you would do this due to the gamemode being stolen. But i was already banned for a mistake. This would of meant if i resigned i would of still been banned. In my opinion this was just poor communication between the two of us. I didn’t really get in contact with you and nor did you with me. So in my opinion this is bad from both of our sides. I would of resigned to stay clean on FL however, you have to see if i wasn’t banned in the first place i wouldn’t of been caught up in any of this drama i would of been enjoying my break or even playing on the servers. I have spent too much money and put too much time into the servers to throw it all away over something really stupid. So if i did resign what would it of been for me? There was nothing in it for me it was just resign and keep my other ban. I understand the ban because i have to responsibility of my actions and i have done maturely. I just think the communication could of been better between us both to ensure the right outcome.

This is all i have to say. I hope you see that i have changed as a person. I just really miss my friends and the server in general. It would be great for us both to drop this and move on as friends as really both of my bans were not me being reckless it was just me being clumsy which i take responsibility for. But they could of been dealt with better in my opinion from both sides. If you need to know anything else from me or ask any questions to why or what i done please do. But i hope you see none of this would of happened if that first ban would of never took place. It was just all a big misunderstanding really.

I hope you see my side of the story and that i have changed as a person. I have matured and i think im ready to have my second chance if its given to me. I just think this is my time to come back and prove that i have changed for the better of me and my piers.
-Perqe
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
-Involved (right?) -

You talk about the leaking of rules like it was a mistake but you kept leaking after you got banned.
You sent me and others that pastebin link in that teamspeak server.
I just thought I should say this since this is valuable information?
(10-29-2016, 05:45 PM)Ceddybu Wrote: -Involved (right?) -

You talk about the leaking of rules like it was a mistake but you kept leaking after you got banned.
You sent me and others that pastebin link in that teamspeak server.
I just thought I should say this since this is valuable information?

Any proof of this accusation?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
No. Warn me.
Your suspension is still in discussion within the team.
Hello perqe,

We'll reach a final verdict and post it here before Tuesday.

edit:

Perqe has told us that we do not have to come with a final verdict if we need more time, I've been quite busy the past time and we're still having a discussion within the team.
As in a deal with Perqe we'll extend the time of this unban request further, I'll take a talk with him tomorrow regarding a few things about this ubr.
Hello Perqe,

I thank you for taking your time to talk with me on steam and answering the few questions I had for you.
I sincerely apologize that it have taken me this long to review your unban request.

Upon discussing your ban in the admin office there has been a vote where the staff members could express whether they would like to see you be unbanned, this vote is majorly against unbanning you from Fearless.
Whilst you never caused any major harm to Fearless community, you still managed to get two permanent bans, one which was for leaking admin documents, the other one being part of the staff team on another community(One which stole FL game mode) even after several warnings had been given.

Denied.