Forum Unban Request: Zambie
I am posting this Forum UBR on behalf of Zambie.

Your name: On my forum account, I believe it was WilliamFarmery10

Your SteamID: Not applicable.

Your ban ID: Not applicable.

Banned by: I honestly cannot remember.

Reason: Lying in the courthouse

Involved: Everyone in this post: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63523&highlight=Farmery

So, I'm going to quote my entire other un-ban request for my actual game account, as most of it also includes here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=zambie

What that ban-request mainly explains is that I was childish... incredibly childish. And my knowledge of the rules was.. appalling to say the least.... {And for 500 hours, that made it worse} After almost a year of this, I changed. Heavily. I now have full knowledge of the rules.

At the time I was incredibly pissed off at the scenario, and the {pardon my french} shit that was said that day definately triggered me. I wanted the worse for the other user as I wasn't in the mood, and... it backfired. My anger took over my childish common sense {Which I still don't have...} and I regret it.

HOWEVER:

A while ago I created another forum account simply to view a profile. I know this will probably make this go to the denied section of a UBR however I'm not sure. I remember asking someone a while back and they said 'Should be fine if its just to view a profile', but I'm not sure. As I've said, it was simply to look at a couple of profiles. If I would've attempted to completely double account, I would've done. The account is 'Heuheuheu', and I'm happy for that account to be removed, and if any case, banned if this gets denied. As previously said, it was only to look at the overview of accounts
{If I remember, the main reason was to look at the bios of the ex-staff that have moved onto another community.}

Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
You got banned by ex-staff member Viljo.

I'll look into this case when I can.
Hello Zambie,

As said by yourself you've double accounted since your forum ban was placed on you, this is already one huge mistake from your side.
Lying in the courthouse is a serious offence, however, we've changed our policy with banning people for this offence, people do not get permanently banned anymore but rather a long suspensions from the forums. If it wasn't for your second account on the forums I'd have considered this unban request and given you a second chance to prove yourself worthy of it, however, as you said, double accounting is not acceptable and we do not appreciate people double accounting.

I'll have to deny this unban request on these grounds, thank you for taking your time writing this unban request.