Agressive RP competition
Hey fearless,

This is a competition for some stuff you will need for agressive RP, to enter reply with a video.

I will be giving every single video points:

1 per kill (tranq and RDM does not count)
5 points if you win the raid and survive
-5 points per teamkill
(Tell me if you have another thing I can give points for)

The winner wil get:
2x M4
2x AK
5x Shotgun ammo
5x Rifle ammo
2x Kevlar
And if you beat my score you'll get an extra:
1x galil
1x XM autoshotgun
20x Medkit
20x Steroids

You will obviously be disqualified if you break any rules during this raid.

To get the galil, XM, medkits and steroids you'll have to beat:

This video would have gotten 13+5 points, since I got 13 kills and got out alive after finishing the objective of the raid (killing the pres) which is a total of 18 points.

I hope to get a lot of replies because Agressive RP is not what it was back in the days on V2D

Also don't forget to give me some +rep :)
The following 2 users Like Tekno's post:
  • Prosto, sebasti161
Wtf that top floor part was so paintfull to watch, are those SRU blind or something
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Random
(10-26-2016, 10:53 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Wtf that top floor part was so paintfull to watch, are those SRU blind or something

It looks a lot like it xD
(10-26-2016, 10:32 PM)Tekno Wrote: I hope to get a lot of replies because Agressive RP is not what it was back in the days on V2D

"Back in the days on V2D"

no, no, no and no.

Back in the days on V2D, you said?, if we're talking Agressive rp then. Then it was just alot of people gathering in slums and killfarming, that is what you mean, if im not mistaken, and honestly, thats now how agressive rp should be done imo, it should be done the way it was meant for, like corleone RP where you would gather and claim protection money from shops anywhere on the map.

OT: I think its going to be hard with this "challenge", Good luck to whoever wins.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Random
(10-27-2016, 07:45 AM)Jonas Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 10:32 PM)Tekno Wrote: I hope to get a lot of replies because Agressive RP is not what it was back in the days on V2D

"Back in the days on V2D"

no, no, no and no.

Back in the days on V2D, you said?, if we're talking Agressive rp then. Then it was just alot of people gathering in slums and killfarming, that is what you mean, if im not mistaken, and honestly, thats now how agressive rp should be done imo, it should be done the way it was meant for, like corleone RP where you would gather and claim protection money from shops anywhere on the map.

OT: I think its going to be hard with this "challenge", Good luck to whoever wins.

What you said about the V2D Killfarming thing is sort of true, but there was also a lot of times that me and my friends would base at other spots on the map and people would try to raid and we had some nice gunfights, on V4B1 most people are just doing passive RP or contrawhoring in more passiveRP dupes. Back in V2D you'd see doomforts quite often as well.
The following 1 user Likes Tekno's post:
  • Jonas
Changed reward 'system'
Pretty sad I didn't record the two raids that this kill count came out of Sad

[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(10-27-2016, 04:22 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Pretty sad I didn't record the two raids that this kill count came out of Sad

1164 hours, 13 kills, 26 deaths, 4 roleplaypoints

(10-27-2016, 06:14 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 04:22 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Pretty sad I didn't record the two raids that this kill count came out of Sad

1164 hours, 13 kills, 26 deaths, 4 roleplaypoints

Best troll
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • sebasti161
Here's some training video's Ghostk1ll3r sent me when I was in The Crimson Order, I'm sure there are high kill counts in these:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLGyOOmkAbY [/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJNAIPmI4Y [/video]