[Unofficial] Scorpio Force
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: RobotDuck

What is your RPP count? 2

What is your current amount of bans? 0 (2 very old blacklists)

Current hours on the server? 399

---------- IC Information -----------
Full Name: Mrevor 'Duck' Tartin

Background information of your character: Mrevor was born on 06/08/1992 in Russia, Moscow. He grew up in a fairly poor neighborhood, leading to him joining one of the local gangs. For most of his teenage life he was involved in illegal activities in some way. Mrevor never liked the somewhat unorganized way the gangs and mafia operated, believing them to be wasting resources. Obviously he kept his concerns to himself, until one day, the police raided their compound leading to most of his friends being arrested. Fearing the law, Mrevor fled to Evocity, where he has now lived for two years.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? I hope join Scorpio Force and be in a disciplined group of soldiers, who can work together to achieve their goals.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? I'll bring some heavy firepower for sure, as I have held off several police and SRU raids. I'll also bring a tactical mindset and can assist you in the way you operate (If needed, I obviously don't want to tell you how to run your own clan).

---------- Extra Information ----------
Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Yes, currently have 300k+

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to? None

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? N/A

Even if I don't get accepted, clan looks cool and gl with it
Good luck dobby.
Try adding a little bit more detailed information and possibly pictures. Looks good for the rest.

Good luck!

We first all of want to thank you for applying and showing interest. We careful reviewed your applications. We also want to add they're all positive!

We first of all start of to congratulate Oxide.
-We will be giving you a role of soldier as you show a excellent knowledge of gun handling due to your commitment within the military.

We second of all want to also give a warm welcome to Dogblitz!
-We will be giving you a recruit role, although we believe with your wealthy cash and huge pile of supplies you will be given a promotion in no time!

And last of all we want to also warmly welcome Robot Duck to the clan!
-We will be also giving you a role of Soldier due to your heavy fire power and outstanding discipline!

We hope you all enjoy Scorpio  Force, and I am sure you will all be on the battlefield getting the best of the frontline! Also to those reading, we are still on the lookout for the most elite troops who we think we can recruit!
Good luck with your clan!

Maybe if I begin to play more I might apply Smile
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Blade

What is your RPP count? 1

What is your current amount of bans? 0

Current hours on the server? 118

---------- IC Information -----------
Full Name: Jack Longfield

Background information of your character: Well I recently moved into evocity,and with all the crime. I wanted to join

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? Cause it seems awseome

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? Awsomeness

---------- Extra Information ---------- 
Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) YES (Mostly)

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to? Non

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? -
Scorpio Force

Another announcement is going to be made. We want to start of with the joining of:

-Blade

-We will be giving you the rank of recruit because of your professional attitude! style! Although I am sure you will march through the rank and pick it up easily enough to become a trained soldier.

We also want to give the announcement of Frost.

-He will be give the role of Commander as lately, and in previous Clans, he has shown the Criteria to become one. Also Jangler will also be stepping down from Commander and be given the role of Field-Master, as he told us he will fit better in that role. We are looking for to the new recruitment and I am sure they will show blood and honour to our clan!

But we also want to announce the rivalry with the Red Family.

Lately one of our members was a traitor and joined their Family. From their the Family has shown aggression and a dislike to our Clan. We need to show them what we're made of, which should be easy. They look in professional and this should be a easy task.

Thanks for the support lately and remember, we are still on the lookout for the most elite troops to join us. 
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Blade

Steam Name: BisiPlayzz

What is your RPP count? 0

What is your current amount of bans? 7 or 8

Current hours on the server? 600 or 700 + IDK i need to look for it later

Full Name:Bisi Phillips

Background information of your character:Bisi an old boy,black,parents killed by rebels survived 100 wars!

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force? I want to join the Scorpio Force because my friend joined this clan and I think it's a good clan and I hope it's better than my old clan

What will you bring to Scorpio Force? Trust and Love(friendly)together

Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Yes I can

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to? Werlake

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? It's Deleted by Owner of the Clan
Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Jim

What is your RPP count?

What is your current amount of bans?
4 (Most recent last December)

Current hours on the server?

Full Name:
James Waterman (James is often shortened to "Jim"

Background information of your character:
Born and raised in Swindon to parents Keith and Jessica, James was a hard-working and high-achieving lad at school. His teachers were always saying positive things about James, and his parents were very proud of him. He went to Cambridge university, and found himself a job in the Military.
James was an excellent soldier in the Military. He was highly accredited by his superiors for his outstanding actions in the field. However, one day, during a battle in Afghanistan, a mine blew up under his scout car. One of his legs had to be amputated and brought his career to an end aged just 26.
James decided to pursue a career in Ecocity, working as an arms supplier, as he had a lot of knowledge from his past experiences. He saw posters around town for a group called "Scorpio Force". Now aged 34, he is looking to join this mysterious group.

Why do you want to join Scorpio Force?
With my previous experience in the Military, I am more than capable of being a part of a Military group. I can still complete Military-esque tasks, it was just by law I was not permitted to serve in the British Military with an amputated leg.

What will you bring to Scorpio Force?
Military expertise, no need for basic training. Supplies, as I made a fair amount of cash from my time working as an arms supplier.

Can you self-supply? (e.g. Not need spare health kits, rifle ect. in raid.) Of course. Kevlar, food, ammo, weapons, healthkits, I've got it all covered.

What previous Clan(s) did you belong to? n/a

Why did you leave those previous clan(s)? n/a
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Today we want to welcome to new recruits: Jim and Bisiplay.

-Jim. We gave the role of Operator, because before you applied we saw your skills with breaching and with the glorious XM against the government!

-Bisiplay. We will be giving you the role of Recruit and , like all other recruits, and I sure you will stride through and get a promotion in no time!

Hope you get on the frontline and show us what you are made off! And remember, we're still looking for more Elite troops.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • jhayw